April 23, 2014
by Rich Keller, posted Sep 8th 2010 10:00AM
If you're a fan of the cult classic 'Twin Peaks,' then you're going to be overwhelmed with excitement at the latest news coming from the offices of USA network's 'Psych.' According to Entertainment Weekly, the show's upcoming dedication to the quirky drama will be chock full of its former stars.
Two of the biggest will be Sheryl Lee, who played murder victim Laura Palmer on 'Peaks,' and Sherilyn Fenn, who played Audrey Horne. Both will appear as residents of a northern California town called Dual Spires that has been rocked by the death of a high school student. Lee and Fenn will be joined by Dana Ashbrook, who portrayed Laura's boyfriend, Bobby Briggs, on the show.
by Kim Potts, posted Apr 8th 2010 12:00PM
'Twin Peaks,' David Lynch's cult classic serial drama about the quirky, cherry pie-and-coffee-lovin' FBI agent Dale Cooper and the mysteries he investigates among the equally quirky denizens of fictional Twin Peaks, Washington, debuted 20 years ago today. And because its impact on pop culture endures -- as do airings of the series on A&E's Crime and Investigation Network, as well as NBC Universal's Chiller -- it's the perfect time to catch up with what the Lynchian stars have been up to in the past two decades.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Save the (New) Date: Fox Moves Bones Finale
- Nashville: On the Record – 6 Ways the Behind-the-Scenes Concert Special Will Rock You
- Exclusive 24: Live Another Day Gallery — Go Behind the Scenes of Jack Bauer's Big Return
- What to Watch Wednesday: Modern Family Down Under, Nashville in Concert, Survivor and More
- American Idol Exclusive: Top 6 Song Spoilers!
- More From TVLine
- First Look At Chloe Moretz and Denzel Washington In 'The Equalizer'
- Brad Pitt and Brett Ratner Enter Low-Budget Horror World With '3 Videotapes'
- Has Nicki Ever Been 'The Other Woman'? Lance Bass Gets the Dirt
- 5 Seconds of Summer Remember Their Big Break
- Is Tori Spelling Sharing Too Much About Husband's Cheating?
- More From ET