August 4, 2015
by Ryan j Budke, posted Feb 17th 2006 7:57PM
While still not up to the "Pre-Reckoning" era (I'm very very worried that this is how I'm going to start describing this season), last night's episode wasn't bad. Smallville has had a lot of fun pulling different pieces and characters from not only Superman's mythos, but from all over the DC universe over the years. Some episodes are just total fan service, and some are used to further the ongoing stories; last night's was a little bit of both. One of my biggest hopes for Smallville, is that they get to put an "end" on it. I want that final episode, and I want the team behind the show to know that they're making the final episode; not have it sprung upon them after it's already been done. I think they could do a lot of fun things there, having flash-forwards to his time with the JLA, pull in all the other characters they've shown - done right, it could make for a great finale. Enough with my visions of the future though, let's get back to the here and now. On with the show!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Teen Wolf' Recap: The Pack Executes a Dreadful Plan While Kira Tries to Save Herself
- 'The Whispers' Recap: The Race to Kill Drill is On
- 'Becoming Us' Recap: An Unexpected Setback for Carly
- Summer Projects: What Are Your Favorite TV Stars Up To?
- 'The Fosters' Recap: Rita Faces a Career Setback After Her Troubled Past Comes to Light
- More From BuddyTV
- Teen Wolf Recap: Trap Queens
- Arrow's Stephen Amell, WWE's Stardust Take Their Feud to RAW
- UnREAL Finale: EP Marti Noxon Talks Rachel's 'Walter White' Moment, 'Complicated' Future With Quinn
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: (G)Hosts With the Most
- Significant Mother: Did the New Cougar Comedy Leave You Hot or Bothered?
- More From TVLine
- Taylor Swift Celebrates BFF Karlie Kloss' Birthday With Pic of Dorky Calvin Harris
- Amy Schumer on Being Photographed Next to Jennifer Lawrence: 'I Look Like Her Coach'
- Celebrity Breakups 2015
- Taylor Swift Gets Personal About Friends & Romances: 'I Don't Make the Same Mistake Twice'
- Amy Poehler Makes Her Own Human Pyramid with Cecily Strong, Brie Larson, Behati Prinsloo and More!
- More From ET