January 28, 2015
by Allison Waldman, posted Apr 20th 2010 12:44AM
(S02E05) There's something very comforting about the massive dysfunction among Tara and her family, especially since they have such a way of not letting the craziness really get to them. It's almost as if Tara's condition has prepared those around her to accept whatever slings and arrows get tossed their way. More on the latest patient of Dr. Shoshona Schoenbaum and Neil's hairy back patch after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Scandal' Refresher: Where Did the Show Leave Off?
- Best 'Supernatural' Quotes from 'There's No Place Like Home'
- 11 Times 'The 100' Gave Me Nightmares
- 6 Reasons to Watch 'The Americans' Season 3
- 'Suits' Interview: Sarah Rafferty on Louis' Rage, Collateral Damage, Fun Flashback and More!
- More From BuddyTV
- Budweiser's 'Lost Dog' Super Bowl Ad Reunites the Puppy and Horse in 2015
- Ratings: Special CSI Hits Season Highs, Agent Carter and CW Dramas Dip
- RuPaul's Drag Race Shakes Up Judges' Panel — Watch the Season 7 Trailer!
- The Walking Dead First Look: 'What Happened' to Michonne?
- Stalker Sneak Peek: Phoebe Tonkin's Ex Marks the Spot — Or Does He?
- More From TVLine
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Arrow' Is Plotting Another Suicide Squad Episode – and Your Favorites Are Back!
- Chrissy Teigen Is Naked and Covered in Milk – But It's Not What You Think
- Gabrielle Union Recasts 'Bring It On' With Keke Palmer for a Younger Generation
- 'Arrow': Is Laurel in Over Her Head? Katie Cassidy on 'Jaw-Dropping' Canary Twists!
- Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato to Serve as Guest Judges on ‘RuPaul's Drag Race'
- More From ET