March 27, 2015
by Allison Waldman, posted Nov 9th 2009 12:01AM
(S03E13) It's a cold Friday, December 13, 1963. The President's been killed and the world as Don Draper knows it has pretty much fallen apart. For most of the season, the ground has been shifting under Don's feet and he's be holding on, trying to right himself and his life. He's tried with Betty. He's tried for Sally and Bobby and Gene -- at least as much as Don is able to try.
With Conrad Hilton he's never been on a level playing field, and from the moment he was forced to sign the contract, Sterling Cooper has not been his domain as it had been. With this episode, this season finale, all was changed and, perhaps, all has been righted. More after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 6.18 Photos: Elena Reevaluates Her Vampire Life
- 'Supernatural' Episode 10.17 Photos: Sam and Cas Investigate the Mark of Cain
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.19 Photos: Everyone Observes a Big Surgery
- Best 'Bones' Quotes from 'The Psychic in the Soup'
- 7 Reasons 'Downton Abbey' Fans Should Be Watching 'Call the Midwife'
- More From BuddyTV
- New Girl Sneak Peek: Jess Makes Sweet Music With NFL Star J. J. Watt
- John Noble Recalls His Time on Fringe, 24, Sleepy Hollow and More
- Heroes Reborn: Masi Oka to Return as Hiro! Plus, Premiere Date Scoop
- TVLine Items: School of Rock Casts Its Class, NBC's First Date and More
- Walking Dead Spinoff Title Revealed
- More From TVLine
- Mom Shares Incredibly Inspiring Bikini Photo: 'I'm Proud of This Body'
- Kate Middleton Makes Final Public Appearance Before Having Royal Baby No. 2
- Get Emmy Rossum's Easter Floral Fashion
- Lena Dunham Compares Jewish Boyfriend to Her Dog, Upsets Anti-Semitism Group
- Ryan Reynolds Shares Glorious First Pic as Deadpool--Check Out the Burt Reynolds Pose!
- More From ET