12. Heroes – This show was great in the first season, then with only brief glimpses of greatness in the later seasons, the writers and the network proceeded to dump it in the trash, rub it around some sewage and finally make it have a one night stand with Andy Dick. IT STINKS!
As Bob reported earlier this week, FOX is considering a number of new animated series for its schedule. Most likely due to the fact that their new live-action series tend to, um, stink. One of those being considered is Sit Down, Shut Up, which may have an upper hand over its competitor The Pitts due to the creative talent behind the show.
I'm talking about Bill Oakley and Josh Weinstein. Fans of The Simpsons would know these two as writers and executive producers of the show during its so-called golden years. Others may know them from their WB animated series Mission Hill and their sort-lived UPN live-action comedy The Mullets. Now they have been named executive producers on Sit Down, Shut Up. They will be taking the creative reigns from Arrested Development creator Mitch Hurwitz, who wrote the first script and now wants to be in a more supervisory role.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Glee' Quotes from 'The Hurt Locker, Part 2'
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.14 Photos: A Case Causes Tony to Flashback to His Days in Military School
- 'Grey's Anatomy': The 15 Most Bizarre Medical Cases
- 'Reign' Episode 2.13 Photos: Will Mary and Francis Reunite at the Winter's Ease Feast?
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- Pilots: CBS Adds David Shore/Bryan Cranston Drama, James Patterson Riff
- Pilots: ABC Orders Comedies About Johnny Knoxville, NBA Odd Couple, Genius Kids, Plus 4 Others
- Ground Floor Cancelled at TBS
- Glee Recap: Love in an Elevator
- Pilots: ABC Orders College Conspiracy, Modern Oil Boom Dramas, Others
- More From TVLine