Well, here's a commercials that the gay community won't be thrilled about.
Oh, hell, maybe they'll think it's funny too. Two mechanics working on a car both eat a Snickers bar that is in both of their mouths, like those two dogs in that Disney movie with the spaghetti, and end up kissing for a rather longer time than they probably should have. To prove their manliness they both pull their chest hairs out, which I think could also be seen as trying to turn each other on. Snickers satisfies you...in many different ways.
You can see what happens after the kiss at the web site, appropriately named afterthekiss.com. You can vote for the ending you want.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Extant Recap: The Unkindest Cut
- Sharknado 2: The 13 Best Worst Lines and 13 Fishiest Leaps of Logic
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: It's Just Emotions, Taking Me Over
- ABC's The Quest Mixes Fantasy and Reality (With Dragons on the Side)
- Scoop: Warren Kole Is 'Following' Kevin Williamson to CBS' Stalker
- More From TVLine
- Fox News Anchor Bob Beckel Calls 'Bachelorette' Andi Dorfman A 'Slut'
- Zooey Deschanel Tweets Star Studded Set Photo From 'Rock The Kasbah'
- Lily Allen Praises Miley Cyrus' Stage Skills Before Opening For Her On 'Bangerz' Tour
- Ireland Baldwin on Social Media: 'Instagram is Behind the Times'
- Vin Diesel Covers Sam Smith... And Yes, It's Everything.
- More From ET