by Kim Potts, posted Jan 21st 2010 10:00AM
Marriage and divorce, faked deaths and amnesia, kidnappings and affairs ... those are pretty standard experiences for soap opera supercouples, those daytime dudes and divas who keep us tuning into our favorite sudsy dramas day after day, year after year, no matter how sometimes ridiculous the storylines. Here are the 20 soap supercouples whose love in the afternoon is tops on our list:
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Supernatural' Quotes from 'Holy Terror'
- 'Survivor': How to Get Along with Others in 10 Easy Steps
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Recap: Getting Out of Guns, For Good?
- 'Once Upon a Time' Season 3 Episode Photos
- 'Bones' Episode 9.11 Photos: Richard Schiff Guest Stars as a Murdered Gymnast's Father
- More From BuddyTV
- 'The Voice': CeeLo Green talks Adam Levine's drive to win, his off-season plans
- 'The Voice': Adam Levine talks heading into Season 5 Semi-Finals with his team intact
- 'SNL': Paul Rudd freaks out about One Direction in promos
- 'Doctor Who': BBC executive talks Peter Capaldi's first Doctor scenes
- 'Arrow' video: Barry Allen questions Felicity in 'The Scientist'
- More From Zap2it
- Exclusive White Collar Video: Peter Questions Neal's Whereabouts — Plus: Who Has Ex Issues?
- Sleepy Hollow's Nicole Beharie and Tom Mison Toy With 'Ichabbie,' Hint at Huge Season Finale
- What to Watch Wednesday: Welcome to Mob City, Seasonal SNL, Say Cheers to Kirstie and More
- Sons of Anarchy Post Mortem: Jimmy Smits on Nero's Shocking Discovery and Next Week's 'Brilliant' Finale —'It Leaves You Breathless'
- The Voice Top 6 Results Recap: Did the Right Contestant Get Cut This Week?
- More From TVLine