October 20, 2014
by Allison Waldman, posted Apr 23rd 2010 7:00PM
Welcome to the Soap Round-Up, a weekly recap from all the soap action this past week. To make the column even more timely, check it out every Friday evening! Remember, we'll recap each and every soap, from 'All My Children' to 'The Young and the Restless,' so if you don't want to know what aired already, consider this a SPOILER ALERT. Oh, one last thing, please comment and join the conversation. We love hearing from you!
by Allison Waldman, posted Apr 17th 2010 10:02AM
Hello, soap fans. Welcome back to our newest feature -- the TV Squad Soap Round-Up. Each week, come visit us for a quick recap of what happened the previous week on all the daytime dramas. Remember, though, we're talking about every soap, from 'All My Children' to 'The Young and the Restless,' so if you don't want to know what you missed, consider this your SPOILER ALERT. For this week, we've divided the shows by network, starting with NBC's 'Days of Our Lives.'
'Days of Our Lives'
Sami was convinced that EJ was being sincere about his new attitude, even though both Brady and Rafe warned her not to trust him. Unbeknownst to Sami, EJ was in cahoots with Stefano again. Stefano realized that EJ was still in love with Sami, and forced EJ to do his bidding or else he was going to tell Sami the truth about EJ's part in Sydney's kidnapping. Meanwhile, Nicole advised Chloe to fight for Daniel before Carly made a move on him. Hope and Carly were fighting again, and Adrienne saved Justin when he was attacked outside the bar. Melanie confided to Daniel that she was in love with two men at once.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Walking Dead' Recap: Father Gabriel Arrives
- 'Revenge' Recap: How Does Emily React to Her Father Being Alive?
- 'Once Upon a Time' Recap: Hook and Anna Make Deals with Rumple
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' Season 6 Finale Recap: The Cast Reacts to Teresa and Joe's Sentencing
- 'Resurrection' Recap: What Secret Does Margaret Know?
- More From BuddyTV
- Lorde Gets Banned In San Francisco Because Of Silliest Reason Possible
- Stanley Tucci & Wife Felicity Blunt Expecting Their First Child
- How Brad Pitt Taught His Son About War - And Made 'Fury' a No. 1 Movie
- Serena Williams Makes a Grand Slam Against 'Racist and Sexist' Remarks
- The Kardashians Are Clothes Sharing Sisters
- More From ET