March 26, 2015
by Allison Waldman, posted Apr 23rd 2010 7:00PM
Welcome to the Soap Round-Up, a weekly recap from all the soap action this past week. To make the column even more timely, check it out every Friday evening! Remember, we'll recap each and every soap, from 'All My Children' to 'The Young and the Restless,' so if you don't want to know what aired already, consider this a SPOILER ALERT. Oh, one last thing, please comment and join the conversation. We love hearing from you!
by Allison Waldman, posted Apr 17th 2010 10:02AM
Hello, soap fans. Welcome back to our newest feature -- the TV Squad Soap Round-Up. Each week, come visit us for a quick recap of what happened the previous week on all the daytime dramas. Remember, though, we're talking about every soap, from 'All My Children' to 'The Young and the Restless,' so if you don't want to know what you missed, consider this your SPOILER ALERT. For this week, we've divided the shows by network, starting with NBC's 'Days of Our Lives.'
'Days of Our Lives'
Sami was convinced that EJ was being sincere about his new attitude, even though both Brady and Rafe warned her not to trust him. Unbeknownst to Sami, EJ was in cahoots with Stefano again. Stefano realized that EJ was still in love with Sami, and forced EJ to do his bidding or else he was going to tell Sami the truth about EJ's part in Sydney's kidnapping. Meanwhile, Nicole advised Chloe to fight for Daniel before Carly made a move on him. Hope and Carly were fighting again, and Adrienne saved Justin when he was attacked outside the bar. Melanie confided to Daniel that she was in love with two men at once.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'American Idol' Season 14: Top 9 Performance Rankings
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Week 3 Spoilers: Songs and Styles for Latin Night
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Finale Mystery: Charles is A, But Who is Charles?
- Best 'Arrow' Quotes from 'Suicidal Tendencies'
- 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Season 6: Who Should Stay and Who Should Go?
- More From BuddyTV
- House of Cards Boss Beau Willimon Responds to My Biggest (and Pretty Much Only) Gripe About Season 3
- Girl Meets World Finale Video: Riley's First Date Becomes a Public Affair
- TVLine Items: Nashville's Daddy Issues, GoT Actor Meets Super Clyde and More
- CSI's William Petersen Eyes TV Return With Major Manhattan Gig
- General Hospital Anniversary Promo Teases Reveal of Luke's Dark Secret
- More From TVLine
- Nick Jonas on Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction: 'It's a Tough World'
- Ashton Kutcher Is Punk'ing People Again
- Kendall Jenner Lands Her Own Calvin Klein Jeans Campaign
- Rihanna Releases New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money' (After Making Her Fans Really Mad)
- Ed Sheeran Surprises Couple and Becomes the Best Wedding Singer of All Time
- More From ET