November 26, 2014
by Danny Gallagher, posted Aug 18th 2009 12:03PM
Is television taking up too much of your time? Do you find yourself spending night after night on the couch, spending hours of quality time clutching your remote in the hopes it will lead you down the primrose path of perfect entertainment? Have you wasted entire days of your life decreasing the firmness of the coils in your couch with your ever increasing ass planted firmly in front of the idiot box?
If so, maybe a more physical activity would perk up your droll and dull life. Why not put down that remote, throw that TV Guide in the trash compactor and pick up that video game controller for a few hours of TV-related interactive entertainment? Because exercise is for people with no creative thought for self-entertainment.
Here is just a sample of some TV show game spinoffs headed to an XBox, Playstation or coffee table near you.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Supernatural' Quotes from 'Girls, Girls, Girls'
- 'Bones' 200th Episode Photos: The Gang Goes to the 1950s
- 'Bones' Episode 10.9 Photos: Does Brennan Have a Problem with Aubrey?
- 7 Thanksgiving Episodes To Escape Your Family Drama -- Available to Stream Now
- 'Supernatural' Recap: The Truth About Rowena is Revealed
- More From BuddyTV
- Dancing With the Stars Recap: Did the Right Couple Win? Plus: Top 5 Moments and Season 19 Finale Pics!
- Faking It Finale: EP Explains Karma's Dream, Liam's Sacrifice and More
- Mindy Project Recap: How Ma Got Her Groove Back
- Degrassi Surprise: Spinner Returns — and He's Still Working at the Dot!
- Awkward's Ashley Rickards Talks Jenna's Choice, Lacey's Surprise and More Season 4 Finale Twists
- More From TVLine
- 'Dancing With The Stars' Season 19 Winner: Who Took Home the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Paul Rudd's College Yearbook Photo Will Blow Your Mind
- 9 Reasons Mariah Carey's ‘All I Want For Christmas Is You' Is the Best Holiday Song of All Time
- Rihanna Teases New Song From Upcoming Eighth Album
- Could Your Kid Be a Star? ET Goes Inside An LA Acting School For Kids
- More From ET