January 29, 2015
by Danny Gallagher, posted Aug 18th 2009 12:03PM
Is television taking up too much of your time? Do you find yourself spending night after night on the couch, spending hours of quality time clutching your remote in the hopes it will lead you down the primrose path of perfect entertainment? Have you wasted entire days of your life decreasing the firmness of the coils in your couch with your ever increasing ass planted firmly in front of the idiot box?
If so, maybe a more physical activity would perk up your droll and dull life. Why not put down that remote, throw that TV Guide in the trash compactor and pick up that video game controller for a few hours of TV-related interactive entertainment? Because exercise is for people with no creative thought for self-entertainment.
Here is just a sample of some TV show game spinoffs headed to an XBox, Playstation or coffee table near you.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.12: Hayley Faces Difficult Decision
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.12 Photos: Malcolm Merlyn Joins the Team
- 'The Flash' Episode 12 Photos: Barry Gets a Girlfriend
- 'The Bachelor' Week 5 Photos: A Hot Air Balloon Date
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 6.14 Photos: Stefan and Caroline Get Closer
- More From BuddyTV
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan Joins Extant Season 2 as Roguish Bounty Hunter
- Pilot News: Problem Child, Based on 1990 Film, Ordered by NBC
- HTGAWM Stars on 'Crazy' Season End: 'I'm Surprised These People Aren't Rocking Back & Forth in a Corner'
- New Girl's Zooey Deschanel Is Expecting — Will Jess Be, Too?
- MTV Movie Awards: Amy Schumer Scars Anna Kendrick in First Promo
- More From TVLine
- Viola Davis Teases Sexy Return of 'How to Get Away With Murder': 'Trust Me, It's Crazy!'
- Eva Mendes Is Too Tired from Her Baby to Read a Teleprompter
- Grammys Flashback '99: Internet Wows Backstreet
- EXCLUSIVE: 'PLL' Star Keegan Allen Shares Behind-the-Scenes Photos from the Set
- After Two Marriages, Sean Penn Says Charlize Theron Would Be First That Matters
- More From ET