March 2, 2015
by Danny Gallagher, posted Aug 18th 2009 12:03PM
Is television taking up too much of your time? Do you find yourself spending night after night on the couch, spending hours of quality time clutching your remote in the hopes it will lead you down the primrose path of perfect entertainment? Have you wasted entire days of your life decreasing the firmness of the coils in your couch with your ever increasing ass planted firmly in front of the idiot box?
If so, maybe a more physical activity would perk up your droll and dull life. Why not put down that remote, throw that TV Guide in the trash compactor and pick up that video game controller for a few hours of TV-related interactive entertainment? Because exercise is for people with no creative thought for self-entertainment.
Here is just a sample of some TV show game spinoffs headed to an XBox, Playstation or coffee table near you.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Most Scandalous Moments from 'Downton Abbey'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 20 Official Couples Photos
- 'The Walking Dead': 20 Factors of the New Normal in Alexandria from 'Remember'
- 'Once Upon a Time': 19 Moments of Queens, Creatures and Curses from 'Darkness on the Edge of Town'
- 'House of Cards': The Rise and Fall of TV's Most Powerful Couple
- More From BuddyTV
- Supergirl Scoop: Jeremy Jordan to Play CatCo Tech Guru... and More?
- The Good Wife First Look: Finn Is Back — With Another Woman?
- Allison Janney Confirms Masters of Sex Season 3 Return
- Salem Season 2 Trailer Offers First Look at Lucy Lawless' Wicked Arrival
- Pretty Little Liars' Brandon Jones Previews Aria's Future With Andrew
- More From TVLine
- This Cat's Reaction to Having Her Teeth Brushed Is Our New Reaction to Everything
- Madonna's 6 Pieces of Wisdom for Kanye West: 'Sometimes He Takes Things Too Seriously'
- This Guy Pretends He Won An Oscar And They Literally Give Him A Car
- Hugh Jackman Might Have the Most High-Maintenance Hair in Hollywood
- Cameron Diaz Says Sex Is Her Secret to Staying Young
- More From ET