As reported by the Hollywood Reporter, President Obama will appear on Fox News prior to the upcoming, hotly-debated vote on health care reform by the House of Representatives. The interview -- which is a bit of a surprise, considering the sometimes frosty relationship between the administration and Fox News -- will be conducted by 'Special Report' host Bret Baier.
According to Paul Bedard at U.S. News & World Report, Bret Hume of Fox News Channel's Special Report is going after SpongeBob SquarePants. No, it's not about SpongeBob's alleged latent homosexuality.
That's actually on next week's show.
Actually, what it's about is ratings. Hume's Special Report, which has been around since 1998, is the number four basic cable show in the 6 p.m. slot and the number two news program behind The O'Reilly Factor. His long-term goal is to move up the ratings ladder for his time slot. However, networks like Nickelodeon, home of Mr. SpongePants, stand in his way.
Maybe Mr. Hume should do an expose on Mr. SpongePants, the deplorable working conditions at The Krusty Crab and what exactly is in a Krabby Patty?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Black Box': Meet the Cast and Premiere Photos
- 'The Blacklist' Episode 20 Photos: Being Framed for Murder
- Best 'Agents of SHIELD' Quotes from 'The Only Light in the Darkness'
- 'Arrow' Recap: Roy Rage and Mirakuru Madness Reach the Point of No Return
- 'The 100' Recap: Looking for Octavia
- More From BuddyTV
- Nashville: On the Record Recap: We'll Do It Live!
- American Idol Top 6 Performance Recap: Wanna Ya-ah-ah-ah-ah… Yahoo It!
- CBS' Thursday Night Football Dates Set: When This Fall Might Big Bang Reclaim Its Time Slot?
- Arrow Recap: A Mother Of a Twist (Times Three)
- Sirens Sneak Peek: Will Johnny and Hank Allow Brian Into 'The Neutral Zone'?
- More From TVLine