As reported by the Hollywood Reporter, President Obama will appear on Fox News prior to the upcoming, hotly-debated vote on health care reform by the House of Representatives. The interview -- which is a bit of a surprise, considering the sometimes frosty relationship between the administration and Fox News -- will be conducted by 'Special Report' host Bret Baier.
According to Paul Bedard at U.S. News & World Report, Bret Hume of Fox News Channel's Special Report is going after SpongeBob SquarePants. No, it's not about SpongeBob's alleged latent homosexuality.
That's actually on next week's show.
Actually, what it's about is ratings. Hume's Special Report, which has been around since 1998, is the number four basic cable show in the 6 p.m. slot and the number two news program behind The O'Reilly Factor. His long-term goal is to move up the ratings ladder for his time slot. However, networks like Nickelodeon, home of Mr. SpongePants, stand in his way.
Maybe Mr. Hume should do an expose on Mr. SpongePants, the deplorable working conditions at The Krusty Crab and what exactly is in a Krabby Patty?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Miss USA Contestants Speak Out on Staying in the Pageant: 'We Were Not Going to Let Our States Down'
- Scott Eastwood Shows Off His Ripped Abs at Beach Shoot – See the Hot Pics!
- Hilary Swank Has Put Her Career on Hold to Care for Her Ailing Father
- Diddy Avoids Felony Charges for Alleged UCLA Fight
- Meghan Trainor Reveals Vocal Cord Injury, Postpones Shows
- More From ET