September 17, 2014
by Kona Gallagher, posted Apr 9th 2009 2:10PM
When I was preparing for my Nathan Fillion interview, I knew that I had a big responsibility: people love this guy. I mean love-- in a slightly disturbing way. So I reached out. I went on Facebook and Twitter and asked people what they wanted me to ask him, so I would get the fewest number of Firefly fans pissed off at me as possible. Luckily, the questions submitted were mostly along the lines of, "will he impregnate me?", so I wasn't too worried about not asking something someone was dying to know.
"Hey, I've got a quick question for you: How long do you think this 'internet' fad will really go?" But before I could ask a single question, that's how Nathan Fillion starts our interview. "Um, you know, I think it's on it's way out. I give it a month, maybe two at the most." I could understand where he was coming from. I was just one in a long line of reporters he was talking to today, so he has to keep himself interested somehow. Why not joke around with me about the fall of the internet?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 9: Top 6 Performance Rankings
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Recap: Jax's Secret Campaign to Take Down Lin Begins
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Won the Final Power of Veto?
- 'America's Got Talent' Recap: The Final Performances of Season 9
- 'Dance Moms' Recap: Cathy's Insults Send Abby Over the Edge
- More From BuddyTV
- Sons of Anarchy Recap: All Guns, No Roses
- Finding Carter EP Explains Season Finale Twists, Defends Max's Decision
- The Originals' Nathan Parsons to Lead Amazon Pilot From Lost Boss
- Mindy Project Premiere Recap: Diamond Dan Dances Again
- New Girl Season 4 Premiere Recap: Say Yes to the Jess
- More From TVLine
- Meredith Vieira Opens Up About Why She Stayed in an Abusive Relationship
- Matt Damon Headed Back To Play Jason Bourne Yet Again
- Nick Jonas Turns 22, Becomes a Model & Drops New Video
- Taylor Swift Proves She is the Ultimate Cat Lady
- Robin Thicke Admits to Drug Abuse, Says Paula Patton Left Because He Told Her 'The Truth'
- More From ET