December 25, 2014
by Kona Gallagher, posted Apr 9th 2009 2:10PM
When I was preparing for my Nathan Fillion interview, I knew that I had a big responsibility: people love this guy. I mean love-- in a slightly disturbing way. So I reached out. I went on Facebook and Twitter and asked people what they wanted me to ask him, so I would get the fewest number of Firefly fans pissed off at me as possible. Luckily, the questions submitted were mostly along the lines of, "will he impregnate me?", so I wasn't too worried about not asking something someone was dying to know.
"Hey, I've got a quick question for you: How long do you think this 'internet' fad will really go?" But before I could ask a single question, that's how Nathan Fillion starts our interview. "Um, you know, I think it's on it's way out. I give it a month, maybe two at the most." I could understand where he was coming from. I was just one in a long line of reporters he was talking to today, so he has to keep himself interested somehow. Why not joke around with me about the fall of the internet?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 7 Christmas Episodes That (Almost) Make You Believe in Santa Again
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Episode 5.18 Photos: Can Spencer and Caleb Find Mona's Missing Laptop?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Episode 5.17 Photos: Trouble for Spencer and Toby?
- [Video] 'Glee' Season 6 Premiere Sneak Peek: Is Blaine Turning His Back on New Directions?
- [Video] 'Entourage' Movie Trailer: Vince, Ari and the Boys are Back
- More From BuddyTV
- The Mentalist Sneak Peek: Is Jane Prepared to Walk Away From the FBI?
- Save the Dates! Your Guide to 125+ January Returns, Debuts and Finales
- Amy Adams on Today Show Interview Cancellation: 'I Still Don't Understand'
- Ratings: Shrek and Toy Story Top Tuesday, Silence One Direction
- 2014 in Review, Part 1: Best and Worst in Drama, Comedy and Reality, the Most Improved, Underrated and More!
- More From TVLine