November 24, 2014
by Kona Gallagher, posted Apr 9th 2009 2:10PM
When I was preparing for my Nathan Fillion interview, I knew that I had a big responsibility: people love this guy. I mean love-- in a slightly disturbing way. So I reached out. I went on Facebook and Twitter and asked people what they wanted me to ask him, so I would get the fewest number of Firefly fans pissed off at me as possible. Luckily, the questions submitted were mostly along the lines of, "will he impregnate me?", so I wasn't too worried about not asking something someone was dying to know.
"Hey, I've got a quick question for you: How long do you think this 'internet' fad will really go?" But before I could ask a single question, that's how Nathan Fillion starts our interview. "Um, you know, I think it's on it's way out. I give it a month, maybe two at the most." I could understand where he was coming from. I was just one in a long line of reporters he was talking to today, so he has to keep himself interested somehow. Why not joke around with me about the fall of the internet?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- George Eads to Exit CSI
- True Detective: Rachel McAdams and Season 2 Character Details Confirmed
- Pilot Scoop: Michael Stahl-David to Star in TNT's '70s Drug Drama
- Emily Wickersham Talks NCIS Holiday Drama, Gibbs' Big Reveal to Bishop
- Ratings: AMAs Slip, Football Pops, Mulaney Down, Madam Sec'y Eyes Gain
- More From TVLine
- What Gets Celebs Dancing in their Underwear?
- Beyonce Put Her Album on Spotify and You Should Listen to It (No Matter What Taylor Swift Says)
- Did Selena Gomez Whisper Something To Justin Bieber During Her AMA Performance?
- Who Is the Highest Earning Celebrity Under 30?
- 'The Originals' Claire Holt on the Return of Rebekah and Which Brother Haley Should Date!
- More From ET