March 30, 2015
by Kona Gallagher, posted Apr 9th 2009 2:10PM
When I was preparing for my Nathan Fillion interview, I knew that I had a big responsibility: people love this guy. I mean love-- in a slightly disturbing way. So I reached out. I went on Facebook and Twitter and asked people what they wanted me to ask him, so I would get the fewest number of Firefly fans pissed off at me as possible. Luckily, the questions submitted were mostly along the lines of, "will he impregnate me?", so I wasn't too worried about not asking something someone was dying to know.
"Hey, I've got a quick question for you: How long do you think this 'internet' fad will really go?" But before I could ask a single question, that's how Nathan Fillion starts our interview. "Um, you know, I think it's on it's way out. I give it a month, maybe two at the most." I could understand where he was coming from. I was just one in a long line of reporters he was talking to today, so he has to keep himself interested somehow. Why not joke around with me about the fall of the internet?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Predictions: Who Will Go Home in Week 3?
- 'The Bachelorette' Rumor: Is Nick Viall Joining Season 11?
- 'Millionaire Matchmaker' Star Patti Stanger Witnessed 'RHONYC' Star Ramona Singer's Husband Cheating
- 'The Good Wife' Recap: Everybody Wants a Piece of Alicia Following the Election
- 'Revenge' Recap: How Far Does Emily Go to Clear Daniel's Name?
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Once Ties Low, Last Man and Secrets and Lies Slip, Good Wife Steady
- Revenge First Look: Victoria Plots Her Next Move After Emily's Big Reveal
- iZombie Sneak Peek: Blaine Is Hungry for Answers — and Liv's Brains
- Following Freshman Michael Ealy on Death, Destiny and Missing Dorian
- Doctor Who Season 9: Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams to Raise Some Hell
- More From TVLine