March 7, 2014
Star Search Where Are They Now
by Kim Potts, posted Apr 14th 2011 3:00PM
This week's premiere of WE TV's reality series 'Sinbad: It's Just Family' clued us in to what the comedian is up to these days, and also got us wondering: What other stars got their showbiz starts on 'Star Search'?
This Where Are They Now? feature is a bit of a reversal on AOL TV's usual WATNs, because this one is less about about where they are now as it is where they were then. Did you know that Dave Chappelle and Norm McDonald tried to get laughs in the comedy competition, for example? Or that Christina Aguilera and Beyoncé got their starts in the show's talent portion?
Read on for 12 video clips of celebs you may or may not remember from their 'Star Search' days...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Elementary' My Dear Watson: Best Deductions from 'Ears to You'
- 'The Following' Season 2 Episode Photos
- 'Once Upon a Time in Wonderland': 19 Moments of Shock, Determination, Joy and Grief in 'Nothing to Fear'
- 'Intelligence' Season 1 Episode Photos
- 'Scandal': 15 Jaw-Dropping Moments from 'We Do Not Touch the First Ladies'
- More From BuddyTV
- Katie Holmes cast to star in 'Dangerous Liaisons'-style pilot on ABC
- 'Mad Men' gets a groovy Season 7 poster from graphic artist Milton Glaser
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 4: First four episode descriptions released
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Kurt Sutter wants Aaron Paul in Season 7
- 'Suits' Season 3: Big changes for Rachel and Louis revealed by Meghan Markle and Rick Hoffman
- More From Zap2it
- TVLine Items: Sharknado 2 Premiere Date, True Blood Promotion, Orphan Catch-Up and More
- Pilot News: Felicity Huffman Joins American Crime, John Corbett Returns to FX and More
- Did Glee Dis Artie? Why'd Castle Spoil a Twist? Are We to 'Ship Dead's Daryl/Beth? And More Qs!
- Exclusive Bones Clip: Booth, Brennan Squabble About Insurance (It's Funnier Than It Sounds)
- Pilot Scoop: Katie Holmes to Star in ABC's Dangerous Liaisons-esque High Society Drama
- More From TVLine