Christmas may have come and gone as fast as Santa on his dilythium crystal powered reindeer, but that doesn't mean you still can't enjoy the unintentional hilarity of A Klingon Christmas Carol. The sci-fi io9 found a clip of the show from a morning show interview they did on Fox 9 in St. Paul. Here's a bit of a spoiler: it's hard to tell that Scrooge has been rehabilitated in the end since all Klingon-speak sounds like an anvil has been stapled to their tongue.
You can show your financial love for Star Trek by buying Star Trek toys, Star Trek apparel, Star Trek cell phones, Star Trek Pez dispensers, Star Trek burial coffins, Star Trek living room furniture
and even Star Trek erotic theme art. Don't click that last link if you're at work, school or don't really want to know what James Doohan would look like spread eagle on a Tribble skin rug.
Now the folks at Genki Wear, a geek themed jewelry manufacturer, have helped the Enterprise explore a strange new world of merchandising and seek out new lifeline accounts and financial liquidations with a line of Star Trek-inspired cologne and perfumes.
The actress handled Kelley's sharp dialogue like a pro, and I'm guessing she'll bring the same confidence to her role as a "smart-ass, street-wise con woman" on the second season of Leverage. Ryan has signed on for a recurring role on the TNT heist drama. Her character will be a friend of Sophie's (Gina Bellman), Leverage's sexy grifter with a bag full of tricks and foreign accents.
Last week another terrific cable drama, The Shield, took its final bow in a series finale that still has fans talking. The talk is mostly about the last three minutes, which featured Vic Mackey's silent contemplation of the life he now leads after losing his friends, family and, some say, his freedom. Right before the screen went dark we saw Vic stride out of the cubicle that is now his home -- unsure of what his fate would be from now on.
Some fans of the series were unhappy with this ending, saying that there was no closure to the life that Vic had led over the last seven seasons. Some hearken the ending to the now-famous series finale of The Sopranos, which featured several seconds of nothingness before the credits rolled. This concept of not giving finality to a series finale is a new one for viewers to grasp onto. But, when you look at it further, it makes complete sense. Why should the lives of our favorite characters come to a complete ending when our own lives don't?
I got a great letter this week from a TV fan named Jim R.
"Dear TV Squad, About 15 years ago, I watched an episode of a scifi/fantasy TV show wherein an Elvis impersonator traveled back in time to meet (and eventually kill) the real Elvis. Could you please tell me the name of this program? Thanks"
Before the writers strike shut down the set of Bones, the cast and crew completed an episode titled "The Wannabe in the Weeds." If you recall, in mid-December, I told you that former American Idol contestants Brandon Rogers and Ace Young would guest star in this American Idol-themed episode. Finally, months after the episode was completed, we will get to see the two Idol finalist perform both on and off the stage on Bones.
In an interview with Popgurls.com, Heroes producer Bryan Fuller discloses that, yes, the character of Zach on the show was indeed gay and they were going to follow the story through, but then negotiations with the actor's (Thomas Dekker) management got "ugly."
Fuller says that Zach was going to come out on the show and actually help Claire "come out" about her superpower, but then reps for Dekker said that they didn't want to make the character gay because it might hurt his chances of getting the role of John Connor in the new series The Sarah Connor Chronicles. So they took out a line that would have said that Zach was gay and never really got into it again, though in everyone's mind the character was still gay. Fuller, gay himself, says that he was hurt and insulted by the entire "debacle."
They had whole episodes revolving around Zach planned, but then his reps pulled him from the show completely.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Predictions: Which Two Dancers Will Leave the Top 16?
- 'True Detective' Recap: Everyone's on the Run for Their Lives as a Detective Bites the Dust
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 2 Premiere Recap: Jared and Jade Become Hot Commodities
- 'Big Brother 17' Recap: King James Makes a Big Move
- 'Falling Skies' Interviews: The Finale Is 'Pretty Wild' and 'It's Not an Unhappy Ending'
- More From BuddyTV
- Baby Daddy Season Finale Sneak Peek: A Reba Reunion Goes Horribly Wrong
- Hollywood Game Night Sneak Peek: Art Imitates... Yvette Nicole Brown?
- Castle Season 8: [Spoiler] Will Return in a 'Surprising' Way
- True Detective Recap: Up in Flames
- Food Network Star Recap: No Country for Bold Ramen
- More From TVLine
- Mark Consuelos Reacts to Justin Bieber's Big Crush on His Wife Kelly Ripa
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Burial: Family, Friends and Fans Gather to Say Goodbye to Whitney Houston's Daughter
- Eminem Says He Replaced Pill Addiction With Working Out After Ballooning to 230 Pounds
- Demi Lovato Admits She Was Once 'Super Jealous' of Miley Cyrus
- Bella Hadid, 18, and Yolanda Foster, 51, Sport Matching Plunging Red Swimsuits
- More From ET