April 25, 2015
'SNL' Star Bill Hader Talks the New Season, Jon Hamm's Return and His 'Surreal Life' Experience with Corey Feldman
by Kim Potts, posted Sep 24th 2010 2:30PM
'Saturday Night Live' begins its 36th season this week (Sept. 25, 11:30PM ET, NBC), and one of the highlights of the venerable sketch comedy series for the last five seasons has been the hilarious Bill Hader, whose dead-on impressions of Vincent Price and Al Pacino, plus original characters like chain-smoking Italian talk show host Vinny Vedicci and excited 'Weekend Update' City Correspondent Stefon, have made him a fan favorite.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Bruce Jenner's E! Docuseries About Transition Gets Summer Premiere Date
- Bruce Jenner Tells Diane Sawyer, 'I Am a Woman' in 20/20 Interview Special
- Disney Channel's Jessie Spinoff Gets Title, Premise, Cast Additions
- Grey's Anatomy's Latest Death: How Does It Rank Against Other TV Kills?
- Revenge: Will 'Star-Crossed' Emily and Jack End the Series Together?
- More From TVLine