August 1, 2014
'SNL' Star Bill Hader Talks the New Season, Jon Hamm's Return and His 'Surreal Life' Experience with Corey Feldman
by Kim Potts, posted Sep 24th 2010 2:30PM
'Saturday Night Live' begins its 36th season this week (Sept. 25, 11:30PM ET, NBC), and one of the highlights of the venerable sketch comedy series for the last five seasons has been the hilarious Bill Hader, whose dead-on impressions of Vincent Price and Al Pacino, plus original characters like chain-smoking Italian talk show host Vinny Vedicci and excited 'Weekend Update' City Correspondent Stefon, have made him a fan favorite.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Once Upon a Time' Season 4: First Look at 'Frozen's' Elsa and Kristoff
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'Unconventional Movie Nite'
- 'Manhattan' Set Photos: Take a Tour of the Past
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 6 Battle of the Block?
- 'Under the Dome' Interviews: Cast Teases Possible Escape from the Dome and More!
- More From BuddyTV
- Nashville Season 3 Premiere to Feature Two Live Cast Performances
- Syfy's Z Nation Trailer: First Look at TV's Next Zombie Thriller
- Scoop: CSI: Cyber Adds Peter MacNicol as a Series Regular
- Grimm Cast Names Nick and Juliette's Baby, Teases [Spoiler]'s Fate and More
- Parenthood Scoop: Breaking Bad's Betsy Brandt Returning as Hank's Ex
- More From TVLine