In the wake of reports that The 4400 had been axed, Ausiello over at TVGuide.com is reporting that The Dead Zone was struck a killing blow in that same swing. Two good shows gone just like that. And just before the holidays. Man, that's gotta suck. So it looks like just as Johnny Smith sees that he's still going to have to address that impending Armageddon, the series ends. I always thought the ratings were pretty good on these shows; were they starting to show their age? Losing viewers?
I hate it when a show is canceled between seasons like this, especially when they don't resolve everything in the Season/Series Finale. It leaves a bad taste in the mouths of viewers, and makes them more and more jaded to new shows. Why do you think the serialized drama glut of last season failed so miserably. Because everyone knew we'd never see the end of The Nine.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bachelor' Roundup: Andi and Josh Invite Exes to Wedding, Desiree and Chris Set the Date
- 'Kardashians' Roundup: Bruce's Rumored Girlfriend, Kris' Thoughts on Bruce and More
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Recap: The Two-Faced Prince is Summoned
- 'Nashville' Recap: How Much Longer Can Will Keep His Secret?
- 'Sons of Anarchy': 21 Touching and Frightening Moments from 'Greensleeves'
- More From BuddyTV
- Here's What Renee Zellweger Told ET About Plastic Surgery -- Back in 2002
- S Club 7 Makes Our Dreams Come True With Reunion News
- Oscar De La Renta: Inside His World
- Taylor Swift Reveals '1989' Tracklist (and We Guess Who Each Song Is About)
- Former Crisis Manager: Teresa Giudice a 'Mess,' Worse Than Chris Brown
- More From ET