In the wake of reports that The 4400 had been axed, Ausiello over at TVGuide.com is reporting that The Dead Zone was struck a killing blow in that same swing. Two good shows gone just like that. And just before the holidays. Man, that's gotta suck. So it looks like just as Johnny Smith sees that he's still going to have to address that impending Armageddon, the series ends. I always thought the ratings were pretty good on these shows; were they starting to show their age? Losing viewers?
I hate it when a show is canceled between seasons like this, especially when they don't resolve everything in the Season/Series Finale. It leaves a bad taste in the mouths of viewers, and makes them more and more jaded to new shows. Why do you think the serialized drama glut of last season failed so miserably. Because everyone knew we'd never see the end of The Nine.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Finale Prediction: Who Will Win Season 11?
- 'Agents of SHIELD' Interviews: Executive Producers Tease New Faces and Challenges in Season 2
- 'Under the Dome' Episode 2.11 Photos: Winter Comes Early to Chester's Mill
- 'Under the Dome' Episode 2.10 Photos: Big Jim Finally Learns the Truth
- 'The Strain' Season 1 Episode Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- Baby Daddy Casts Days' Matt Cedeno as [Spoiler]'s Sleazy New Man
- Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Friends Reunion Backlash: Aniston Was Not 'Pissed'
- Defiance Season 2 Finale Recap: Raiders of the Lost Ark-Brain
- Big Brother Recap: Same Old, Same Old
- Arrow Season 3 Casts Glee Alum as Felicity's [Spoiler]
- More From TVLine