In the wake of reports that The 4400 had been axed, Ausiello over at TVGuide.com is reporting that The Dead Zone was struck a killing blow in that same swing. Two good shows gone just like that. And just before the holidays. Man, that's gotta suck. So it looks like just as Johnny Smith sees that he's still going to have to address that impending Armageddon, the series ends. I always thought the ratings were pretty good on these shows; were they starting to show their age? Losing viewers?
I hate it when a show is canceled between seasons like this, especially when they don't resolve everything in the Season/Series Finale. It leaves a bad taste in the mouths of viewers, and makes them more and more jaded to new shows. Why do you think the serialized drama glut of last season failed so miserably. Because everyone knew we'd never see the end of The Nine.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Donald Trump to Make NBC Return on Tonight Show Season Premiere
- Syfy Renews Killjoys, Dark Matter for Season 2; Defiance's Future Still TBD
- Ratings: MTV's Miley Cyrus-Hosted VMAs Drop 40 Percent vs. 2014
- Playing House Sneak Peek: Watch Maggie Deliver the Ultimate Rejection
- Criminal Minds Season 11 Promo Teases 'Twisted' Premiere, New BAU Member
- More From TVLine
- White House Reacts to Kanye West's 2020 Presidential Bid
- Colin Farrell Opens Up About Being Single for the Past 5 Years, and the Crazy Way He Quit Smoking
- Zayn Malik, J.Lo, Selena Gomez and More Snap Sexy Selfies for 'Interview' Magazine
- NFL Star J.J. Watt Is 'Heartbroken' Over Jennifer Aniston's Marriage
- Benji Madden Wishes Wife Cameron Diaz a Happy Birthday: ‘I'm the Luckiest Guy Alive'
- More From ET