Stephen Collins and Dee Wallace played his parents, joined by Josh Groban as his younger, and clearly favored brother. He even got the namesake from the father, rather than the eldest son! It became a lot more clear why Andy's so insecure and acts out ... and even had such rage issues when we first met him.
This is Spoilers Anonymous, a weekly column here at TV Squad where we supply you with the dirt on some of the more popular shows on the air. We'll never put spoilers up here on the main page in order to help the reformed stay unspoiled. If you have anything to add to the group, feel free to step up and let yourself be heard, either with our tips form or by emailing us at tvsquad at gmail dot com, or call and leave a message at (775) 640-8479. Your anonymity is guaranteed, if you wish to remain as such.
This week we have spoilers for: 90210, Desperate Housewives, Glee, Gossip Girl, House, NCIS, Parks and Recreation, Private Practice and Smallville. (SPOILERS FOLLOW!)
There's former 7th Heaven star Stephen Collins will star in The Ride of Her Life; Jacqueline Bisset has a holiday pic in the works called Thanksgiving Reunion, which will air in November; and Pam Grier, Florence Henderson (The Brady Bunch) and Donna Mills (Knots Landings) will headline Ladies of the House, about three women from the same church who team up on a home renovation project.
(S11E01) I am about to incur a wrath. I have just watched the 11th season premiere of 7th Heaven. I have just one question: why was there an 11th season of 7th Heaven?
Before you start beating me up let me say that I have been a huge fan of the series since it premiered on the WB ten years ago. I loved the writing and the humor, and enjoyed watching the Camden kids grow up. I even liked the show during the seasons where they focused more on the secondary characters than the Camdens themselves (around the 7th or 8th season). With that said, the show I watched on Monday night was not the 7th Heaven I remember from even a season ago. In fact, you could actually call it an updated version of I Love Lucy, because it looks like the main focus of the show is going to be on Lucy Kinkirk (originally Camden) and husband Kevin. Well, there is another couple that will get some focus, but I'll talk about them later in this post.
So, if you dare, jump ahead to read on.
All right everybody, get those crappy ties and self-made cards ready. It's time once again for the forgotten holiday known as Father's Day. Yes, the bastard cousin to the extremely popular Mother's Day. The one that people forget is the third Sunday in the month of June, not the second. The holiday where your loving family wants to fill your day with special events when all you really want to do is have some privacy to write your damn TV Squad articles!
Ahem. So, in the fine tradition of tomorrow's holiday, where you usually pay for your own dinner out, we present the five television dads who would be grateful if they received a wallet made out of dried macaroni.
Now all the 7th Heaven can sleep tight tonight, knowing that more Camden adventures are on the way in the fall.
- Satan takes over the city, and Rev. Camden must battle for the soul of everyone in Glen Oak (cross-over episode with Supernatural?)
- In a very special episode, the Camden family stages an intervention with Matt, to
get him to leave What About Brian? and come back to the show.
- The family finds out that Ruthie is a robot.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 6 Premiere Photos: Charles Torments the Liars
- 'Reign' Episode 2.22 Photos: Mary Risks Everything Even as Francis Feels Betrayed
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' Recap: It's Rodney's Birthday and He'll Cry if He Wants To
- 'Arrow' Recap: Oliver and the Wedding
- 'Supernatural' Recap: Another Shocking Death for the Winchesters
- More From BuddyTV
- Criminal Minds: Jennifer Love Hewitt Not Returning for Season 11
- American Idol Recap: Thank God Almighty, There's Three at Last!
- Survivor Twist: Viewer Votes Will Decide Next Season's Castaways
- The Mindy Project Cancelled at Fox, But There's a Hulu Twist
- Arrow Recap: Fool Me Once... — Plus: Who Died? And Who's at Death's Door?
- More From TVLine
- A New 'Indiana Jones' Movie Is Coming!
- Zac Efron Has His Own Butt Double – See the Pics!
- Tina Knowles Pens Emotional Letter to Beyonce, Solange & Kelly Rowland
- Rihanna Has Now Been Nearly Every 'Mario Party' Character -- See The Pics!
- Miley Cyrus Doesn't Like Labels: 'I Am Ready to Love Anyone'
- More From ET