Once again this week, Ned gets involved with a girl who is haunted. You can't hold it against him since he can't see/hear ghosts to know if he is getting into a muddy situation or not, and the writers do have to find ways to keep Ned involved in most episodes since he is a regular character.
To my delight, and I'm sure a few other viewers, Steven Culp guest stars in the episode! I have been a fan since he first appeared on JAG as Special Agent Clayton Webb and have been missing him as Rex Van Der Kamp on Desperate Housewives since his character was killed off.
Was Melinda able to get both Ned and Steven Culp's character out of their muddy haunting? My two cents coming up!
Instead, we are left with what was a pretty entertaining hour of television, but one that suffered greatly from ten pounds of plot stuffed in a five pound bag, and the fact that so many of the questions that were brought up will never have an answer. Really, short of confirmation that the TV Squad readers correctly fingered Agent Chambers as Freed's man inside the FBI, they didn't really give us much at all in the way of answers.
Traveler is a lot better than I thought it was going to be. Sure, the premise looked intriguing and I'm a sucker for conspiracy/good guys on the run shows, but I had this feeling that ABC pushed it to the summer for a reason and it might be one of those shows that worked better as a long miniseries than a multi-season thing.
But it's quite good, and if they can find a way to continue it that would be great (hey, Richard Kimble was on the run for several seasons). Creator David DiGilio has posted a note at the IMDB thanking fans for watching the show and giving a few hints on how you can let ABC know you want the show renewed.
DiGilio is also keeping a blog at TV Guide where he answers a lot of questions from viewers.
[thanks to Savan for the tip]
(S01E01 & S01E02) Ask and you shall receive, folks! TV Squad is officially covering ABC's Traveler. The show's third episode, "New Haven," airs this Wednesday, so it's time to play catch-up.The pilot episode and "The Retreat" provided a thorough look at all the key players and mysteries.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Chicago Fire Season 4: Casey Has Gone Missing! — What Happens Next?
- A.D. The Bible Continues Cancelled
- Is Detective Truly a Snooze? Is UnReal Couple 'Shippable? LOLcats on Zoo? Dreadful Heartbreak? And More TV Qs
- Ratings: Hannibal, Rookie, Beast Steady on Soft Holiday Eve; Dome Drops
- Fireworks! 25 Explosive TV Moments, Including Thrones Death, Once's Dark Hero, an Inhuman Twist and More
- More From TVLine
- Taylor Swift Gets a Piggy Back Ride From Boyfriend Calvin Harris -- See the Adorable Pic!
- What's the Secret Behind Taylor Swift's Unstoppable Power?
- Jennifer Hudson Readies for Her Broadway Debut in ‘The Color Purple'
- Glory Johnson Announces She's Pregnant With Twins, Ex Brittney Griner Remains Mum
- Photos of Bobbi Kristina Brown in Hospice Care Selling for $100,000
- More From ET