7:00 to 8:00
CBS: '60 Minutes' -- Stories on Al Pacino and con men who tell dying patients they can be cured
FOX: 'Til Death'
NBC: 'Dateline NBC'
Animal Planet: 'Wild Kingdom'
8:00 to 9:00
CBS: 'The 46th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards' -- Three hours
FOX: 'The Simpsons'
NBC: 'Minute to Win It'
BET: 'Sunday Best'
Discovery: 'Life' -- Plants
Disney: 'Sonny With a Chance' and 'Good Luck Charlie'
Food Network: 'Food Network Challenge'
Nickelodeon: 'Victorious' and 'Nick News Special Edition' -- On 'Nick News', a discussion of safe drinking water
TLC: 'Accidental Fortune'
The Weather Channel: 'Storm Stories' -- Two 30-minute episodes
9:00 to 10:00
ABC: 'Desperate Housewives'
FOX: 'American Dad' -- Starts at 9:30
NBC: 'The Celebrity Apprentice' -- Two hours
A&E: 'Gene Simmons Family Jewels' -- Starts at 9:30
Discovery: 'Life' -- Primates
Food Network: 'Ultimate Recipe Showdown'
HBO: 'The Pacific'
Showtime: 'The Tudors'
Style: 'Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane'
Travel: 'David Blaine: What is Magic?'
10:00 to 11:00
ABC: 'Brothers & Sisters'
A&E: 'Kirstie Alley's Big Life'
AMC: 'Breaking Bad'
Discovery: 'Life' -- Making of Life
E!: 'Kendra' and 'Pretty Wild'
Food Network: 'Chef vs. City'
History: 'Ax Men'
Lifetime: 'Army Wives'
TLC: 'Hoarding: Buried Alive'
11:00 and Beyond
Cartoon Network (Adult Swim): 'Aqua Teen Hunger Force' and 'Tim and Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job' -- midnight and 12:30
Check your local TV listings for more information.
Here's tonight's TV lineup (all times Eastern).
Starting at 8:00
- ABC has the results edition of 'Dancing With the Stars,' followed by new episodes of 'Lost' and 'V.'
- CBS has a new 'NCIS' as well as new episodes of 'NCIS: Los Angeles' and 'The Good Wife.'
- The CW has new episodes of '90210' and 'Melrose Place.'
- It's two hours of 'American Idol' on FOX.
- NBC provides a new, two-hour 'The Biggest Loser' followed by 'Parenthood.'
- PBS' 'NOVA' takes a look at the Milky Way's secrets.
- Another new 'Storm Stories' airs on The Weather Channel.
- Connecticut and Stanford square off in the NCAA Women's Basketball final on ESPN (starts at 8:30).
- TLC has a new episode of '19 Kids and Counting,' followed by a repeat, then two new episodes of 'The Little Chocolatiers.'
- BBC America has a new episode of 'Survivors.'
- USA has a new episode of 'Law & Order: Criminal Intent.'
- BET has a new episode of 'The Michael Vick Project.'
- FX offers up a new episode of 'Justified.'
- TNT provides a new episode of 'Southland.'
- A new episode of 'Millionaire Matchmaker' airs on Bravo.
- Food Network airs the season premiere of 'Chopped.'
After the jump, the late night talk shows.
- At 8. ABC presents 'Dancing With the Stars,' followed by a new episode of 'Castle' at 10.
- CBS has a rerun 'The Big Bang Theory' at 8, then a new episode of 'Rules of Engagement.' At 9, Duke and Butler battle it out in the NCAA Championship.
- The CW has new episodes of 'Life Unexpected' at 8 and 'Gossip Girl' at 9.
- FOX has a two-hour episode of '24.'
- NBC goes with new episodes of 'Chuck' and 'Trauma' at 8 and 9 with a repeat of 'Law & Order' at 10.
- The Weather Channel has two new episodes of 'Storm Stories' starting at 8.
- A new episode of '10 Things I Hate About You' airs at 8 on ABC Family, followed by the movie 'Step Up.'
- 'Intervention' returns with a new episode at 9 on A&E, followed at 10 by the new series 'Runaway Squad.'
- USA offers up another episode of 'WWE Monday Night Raw' at 9.
- ESPN2 has the Giants vs. Astros at 7, followed by the Twins vs. Angels at 10.
- FX has a new 'Damages' at 10.
- A new 'Saving Grace' hits the airwaves at 10 on TNT.
- TLC has new episodes of 'Little People, Big World' at 8 and 8:30 on TLC, followed by 'Ultimate Cake Off' at 9.
- TBS offers two new episodes of 'Tyler Perry's House of Pain' at 10 and 10:30.
- Cartoon Network airs the official premiere of 'Adventure Time with Finn and Jake' at 8.
- 'Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood' begins its fifth season (yes, I'm amazed as well) at 10 on OXYGEN.
- At 8, TCM presents the classic 'Giant,' starring Rock Hudson, Elizabeth Taylor, and James Dean.
Check your local TV listings for more
After the jump, the late night talk shows.
During a particularly bad spate of thunderstorms blanketing the Delaware Valley last week I switched on The Weather Channel thinking I would see some reports about the severe weather that was crossing the region. However, after my local forecast ended I was treated to a special which featured team coverage about the official start of the 2006 hurricane season.
Well, I looked outside, switched around to the other news networks, went on the Internet (until the thunderstorms knocked out my access), then rocketed into space in my personal spacecraft to see if any hurricanes were making landfall on the United States' coastline. I couldn't find any. So, why the heck did they have all of this team coverage when all I wanted to find out is if my house would be flooded by torrential rains or stuck several times by lightning?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Arrow' Episode 4.2 Photos: The Team Protects a Mayoral Candidate
- 'The Flash' Episode 2.2 Photos: Meet Jay Garrick
- 'Supernatural' Episode 11.2 Photos: Cas Gets Tortured
- 'ANTM' Recap: One Model Returns, One Model Goes Away
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 12.3 Photos: Would Alex Make a Good Dad?
- More From BuddyTV
- Miley Cyrus Hosts SNL (and Hillary Clinton Assists): Best/Worst Sketches?
- Unauthorized Beverly Hills, 90210 Story: Shannen Doherty's Ousting and 12 Other Semi-Accurate Revelations
- Top TV Vampires From Buffy, TVD, Moonlight, True Blood and More
- Ratings: Dr. Ken Has Healthy Debut
- Performer of the Week: S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Iain De Caestecker
- More From TVLine
- Miley Cyrus Kicks off the 'SNL' Season 41 Premiere: 7 Biggest Moments!
- Tori Spelling Reveals She Had Sex With Jason Priestley, Got Shannen Doherty Fired From '90210'
- Matt McGorry, Zelda Williams & More Stars Join Amber Rose's Slut Walk
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Pro Witney Carson Is Engaged!
- 'Once Upon A Time' Star Emilie De Ravin is Pregnant!
- More From ET