October 9, 2015
by Allison Waldman, posted Jul 28th 2009 12:20AM
(S05E08) When I say that a lot of this episode of The Closer felt like a CSI episode, with the emphasis on the gory and gruesome aspects of original murder, I'm not being critical. And when I mention there were also elements that reminded of Cold Case, that's also not a diss because Cold Case is an underrated show.
But unlike Cold Case, which brings the past to life, The Closer remained very much in the present. Generally speaking, this was a pretty strong episode that played up Brenda's vulnerability.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from ?Paris Is Burning?
- 'The Amazing Race' Leg 3 Prediction: Which Team Will Go Home Next?
- 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 22 Prediction: Who Will Be Sent Home in Week 10?
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 7.4 Photos: The Heaven and Hell Ball
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' Recap: Sexual Foibles
- More From BuddyTV
- How to Get Away With Murder Recap: 'Tonya, You Negligent Slut!'
- Scandal Recap: White House Frown
- Heroes Reborn Recap: Suicide Squad
- Sleepy Hollow Recap: Secrets and Spies, Plus: The Witnesses as Roomies
- The Originals Premiere: EP Talks Klaus and Cami's Hurdle, Hayley's Surprising Return and That Twisted Prophecy
- More From TVLine