Super Bowl XLII is all done except for the cleanup and the hangovers. And, you are probably doing one of two things right now. Either you are joyously celebrating the win of the Wild Card New York Giants over the undefeated (until Sunday) New England Patriots, or your are cursing out that f@#&ing Tom Brady and coach Bill Belichick for screwing up a perfect season and, most likely, starting a new sports curse in New England.
Oh well, at least you have the commercials to take your mind off of it all if you were a Patriots fan. This year's crop was pretty diverse with a mix of serious and humorous ads. Plus, a little star power thrown in just for taste. Thanks to Jason Hughes, Jen Creer, JJ Hawkins, and yours truly, TV Squad has postings about every new commercial that aired, from the E-Trade baby to the guy who attached jumper cables to his nipples.
If you're scratching your head on what the hell I mean then jump over to the next page, where you'll see a list of links to all of our commercial reviews.
So, which one was your favorite?
Pizza Hut: "Jessica Simpson"
Bud Light: "Rock, Paper, Scissors"
Doritos: "Live The Flavor"
Sierra Mist Free: "Hair" and "Karate"
SalesGenie: "100 Free Sales Leads"
FedEx: "Moon Office"
Snickers: "After The Kiss"
CBS: "Letterman and Oprah"
Go Daddy: "Marketing"
Coca Cola: "Give A Little Love"
CareerBuilder.com: "Training Seminar"
Doritos: "Clean Up On Register 6"
Chevy: "College Ad Challenge Winner"
Bud Light: "Slap"
King Pharmaceuticals: "You gotta have heart"
GM: "Robot Nightmare"
Movie Ad: "Meet The Robinsons"
Coca Cola: "Mr. Hadley"
Van Heusen: "A Man's Walk"
Revlon: "Not Fade Away"
Emerald Nuts: "Robert Goulet"
FedEx: "Not What It Seems"
HP: "The computer is personal again"
Budweiser: "Jay-Z and Don Shula"
E-Trade: "One finger"
CareerBuilder.com: "Performance Evaluation"
NFL: "It's hard to say goodbye"
T-Mobile: Duane Wade vs Charles Barkley
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Disney Channel's Jessie Spinoff Gets Title, Premise, Cast Additions
- Grey's Anatomy's Latest Death: How Does It Rank Against Other TV Kills?
- Revenge: Will 'Star-Crossed' Emily and Jack End the Series Together?
- TVLine Items: ER Doc Meets the Dome, Luke/Laura Reunion and More
- Scandal Blind Item: Olivia to Hire New Gladiator (It's Someone We've Met!)
- More From TVLine
- Bruce Jenner, a Complete Timeline: From Olympic Gold Medalist to Reality Star
- How to Look Effortlessly Chic in a Jumpsuit Like Chrissy Teigen & Gwyneth Paltrow
- New 'Harry Potter' Fan Theory Suggests Maybe the Dursleys Weren't So Bad After All
- 8 Things Bruce Jenner Said About the Price of Fame, From 1976 to Now
- Chrissy Teigen Is Anti-Photoshop: 'We Forgot What Normal People Look Like Now'
- More From ET