Super Bowl XLII is all done except for the cleanup and the hangovers. And, you are probably doing one of two things right now. Either you are joyously celebrating the win of the Wild Card New York Giants over the undefeated (until Sunday) New England Patriots, or your are cursing out that f@#&ing Tom Brady and coach Bill Belichick for screwing up a perfect season and, most likely, starting a new sports curse in New England.
Oh well, at least you have the commercials to take your mind off of it all if you were a Patriots fan. This year's crop was pretty diverse with a mix of serious and humorous ads. Plus, a little star power thrown in just for taste. Thanks to Jason Hughes, Jen Creer, JJ Hawkins, and yours truly, TV Squad has postings about every new commercial that aired, from the E-Trade baby to the guy who attached jumper cables to his nipples.
If you're scratching your head on what the hell I mean then jump over to the next page, where you'll see a list of links to all of our commercial reviews.
So, which one was your favorite?
Pizza Hut: "Jessica Simpson"
Bud Light: "Rock, Paper, Scissors"
Doritos: "Live The Flavor"
Sierra Mist Free: "Hair" and "Karate"
SalesGenie: "100 Free Sales Leads"
FedEx: "Moon Office"
Snickers: "After The Kiss"
CBS: "Letterman and Oprah"
Go Daddy: "Marketing"
Coca Cola: "Give A Little Love"
CareerBuilder.com: "Training Seminar"
Doritos: "Clean Up On Register 6"
Chevy: "College Ad Challenge Winner"
Bud Light: "Slap"
King Pharmaceuticals: "You gotta have heart"
GM: "Robot Nightmare"
Movie Ad: "Meet The Robinsons"
Coca Cola: "Mr. Hadley"
Van Heusen: "A Man's Walk"
Revlon: "Not Fade Away"
Emerald Nuts: "Robert Goulet"
FedEx: "Not What It Seems"
HP: "The computer is personal again"
Budweiser: "Jay-Z and Don Shula"
E-Trade: "One finger"
CareerBuilder.com: "Performance Evaluation"
NFL: "It's hard to say goodbye"
T-Mobile: Duane Wade vs Charles Barkley
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Extant Recap: The Unkindest Cut
- Sharknado 2: The 13 Best Worst Lines and 13 Fishiest Leaps of Logic
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: It's Just Emotions, Taking Me Over
- ABC's The Quest Mixes Fantasy and Reality (With Dragons on the Side)
- Scoop: Warren Kole Is 'Following' Kevin Williamson to CBS' Stalker
- More From TVLine
- Fox News Anchor Bob Beckel Calls 'Bachelorette' Andi Dorfman A 'Slut'
- Zooey Deschanel Tweets Star Studded Set Photo From 'Rock The Kasbah'
- Lily Allen Praises Miley Cyrus' Stage Skills Before Opening For Her On 'Bangerz' Tour
- Ireland Baldwin on Social Media: 'Instagram is Behind the Times'
- Vin Diesel Covers Sam Smith... And Yes, It's Everything.
- More From ET