November 21, 2014
by Kristin Sample, posted May 19th 2008 4:25PM
Are you a "momma's boy"? Or are you a mother who is really overprotective about who your son dates? Well, if you are, you might want to try out for Ryan Seacrest's (American Idol) and Andrew Glassman's (Average Joe) new show Momma's Boys. NBC's new reality series will air after the Summer Olympics in Bejing. The show will center around a group of mothers choosing the perfect woman for their sons. According to the press release, "drama ensues when numerous mothers and their eligible bachelor sons are housed together with several single women." So, they have to live together too? This sounds like The Bachelor meets Sister Patterson from I Love New York.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best ?Bones? Quotes from 'The Puzzler in the Pit'
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 17 Shocking Moments from 'Fade Into You'
- 'Project Runway: All Stars' Season 4: Ranking the Looks of 'Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve'
- 'Castle' Episode 7.9 Photos: Castle Investigates the Death of his Favorite Action Hero
- 'Gotham' Interview: Sean Pertwee and EP on Alfred the 'Enabler' and the 'Crumbling' City
- More From BuddyTV
- Bob's Burgers' Thanksgiving Video: Terrorist Turkeys Best the Belchers
- Did HTGAWM Not Unmask Lila's Killer? Is Jane Moving Too Fast? Did S.H.I.E.L.D. Dupe Us? Where's Ruby? And More Qs
- Penny Dreadful Season 2: Ethan and Vanessa Cozy Up in First Photo
- NBC's How Murray Saved Christmas Sneak Peek: Has TV's Next Holiday Classic Been Born?
- Constantine Stars Talk Det. Corrigan's Timely Arrival, Manny's Big Boss and Zed's Mysterious Past
- More From TVLine
- Harry Styles Didn't Send Taylor Swift 1989 Roses, But He'll Take You Ice Skating in New One Direction Video
- Gwyneth Paltrow Takes a Dig at Martha Stewart with 'Jailbird Cake' Recipe
- Is This Taylor Kitsch's 'True Detective' Haircut?
- 100-Year-Old Woman Has Wish Granted, Gets to See the Ocean for the First Time
- 'About a Boy' Sneak Peek: 'Romeo & Juliet' Inspires an Adorable Rap Song!
- More From ET