For years Seth MacFarlane has worked in the small animated universe that contains Family Guy, American Dad and soon The Cleveland Show (with some wading in the Robot Chicken pool). During that time he has provided voice and picture to the trials and tribulations of two typical American families. Yet, deep down inside, you knew that he wanted to do more than work with the Griffins and the Smiths. You could see it with in the amount of fantasy sequences placed during a typical episode of Family Guy.
Now, thanks to a combination of Internet and fast food, Seth is getting his chance to explore the world outside of his FOX Sunday night offerings. YouTube -- the dusty video cabinet of the World Wide Web -- will be hosting all new MacFarlane cartoon shorts under the short title Set MacFarlane's Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy. Sponsored by fast food giant Burger King (and featuring the giant-headed king in the opening sequence), the YouTube channel will show one to two-minute cartoons featuring all new characters and scripts. According to a press release sent to TV Squad, there will be 50 shorts that are custom-made for the web (and eventual DVD release, I'm sure.)
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Stitchers' Recap: Will Maggie's Boss Answer Kirsten's Questions?
- 'Scream' Recap: Who is the Next to Die?
- 'America's Got Talent' Recap: The Season 10 Auditions Come to a Close
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' Recap: Ramona Ditches the Ladies to Get Some Action
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 12: Meet the Top 20 Dancers
- More From BuddyTV
- Kourtney Kardashian Steps Out for First Time Since Split, Scott Disick Breaks Social Media Silence
- Chrissy Teigen Posts Naked Picture of John Legend Because She Can
- Rosie Perez Is Leaving 'The View'
- Teresa Giudice Poses With Her Family in Prison Jumpsuit
- 'Star Wars' Spinoff Movie About Young Han Solo Is Officially Coming!
- More From ET