February 1, 2015
by Keith McDuffee, posted Jul 27th 2008 1:53PM
Dollhouse was an interesting panel to work out. I really wanted to cover this panel, but I was in Hall H for the first part of the morning, with the hugely-popular Lost panel ending at 1 PM, Dollhouse starting at 1 PM in Ballroom 20. There was no way in hell I was going to make it out of Lost and get into Dollhouse without help, and Rich was scheduled to attend the Office writers panel.
So, we decided he'd instead stay in Ballroom 20 through Futurama and Simpsons, then Dean Koontz (why that panel was shoehorned in between Simpsons and Dollhouse will forever be a mystery to me). Once I was outside the exit, I texted Rich that I could take over and I tagged him out of the room and there I remained for the rest of the day. Unfortunately for me I missed the show's trailer, but Rich said there was nothing new there.
In attendance of this panel: Joss Whedon, Eliza Dushku and Tahmoh Penikett.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Glee' Quotes from 'The Hurt Locker, Part 2'
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.14 Photos: A Case Causes Tony to Flashback to His Days in Military School
- 'Grey's Anatomy': The 15 Most Bizarre Medical Cases
- 'Reign' Episode 2.13 Photos: Will Mary and Francis Reunite at the Winter's Ease Feast?
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- J.K. Simmons Hosts SNL: What Were the Best and Worst Sketches?
- Report: E! Docuseries Will Capture Bruce Jenner's Transition to Woman
- Performer of the Week: Kerry Washington
- TVLine Mixtape, Parenthood Edition: Your Fave Songs From All 6 Seasons
- Ratings: Shark Tank Slips, Dixie Drops, CBS and NBC Dramas Tick Down
- More From TVLine
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Reportedly Placed on Ventilator, Drug Overdose Suspected (Updated)
- Justin Timberlake Is 'Getting the Greatest Gift Ever': A Baby
- Star Sightings
- Helen Mirren, Jerry Seinfeld & Tom Hanks Ride the Subway -- Just Like You
- These 15 Seconds of Neil Patrick Harris Will Make You Excited for His Variety Show
- More From ET