October 24, 2014
by Keith McDuffee, posted Jul 27th 2008 1:53PM
Dollhouse was an interesting panel to work out. I really wanted to cover this panel, but I was in Hall H for the first part of the morning, with the hugely-popular Lost panel ending at 1 PM, Dollhouse starting at 1 PM in Ballroom 20. There was no way in hell I was going to make it out of Lost and get into Dollhouse without help, and Rich was scheduled to attend the Office writers panel.
So, we decided he'd instead stay in Ballroom 20 through Futurama and Simpsons, then Dean Koontz (why that panel was shoehorned in between Simpsons and Dollhouse will forever be a mystery to me). Once I was outside the exit, I texted Rich that I could take over and I tagged him out of the room and there I remained for the rest of the day. Unfortunately for me I missed the show's trailer, but Rich said there was nothing new there.
In attendance of this panel: Joss Whedon, Eliza Dushku and Tahmoh Penikett.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The 10 Best Looks of 'Project Runway' Season 13
- 'Reign' Episode 2.5 Photos: Will Greer Get Married?
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 21 Jaw-Dropping Moments from 'Black Hole Sun'
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Top Looks of 'Finale, Part 2'
- 'Supernatural': Who Would Win a Soulless Sam vs. Demon Dean Battle? Jared Padalecki Weighs in!
- More From BuddyTV
- BSG's Tricia Helfer Suits Up as Harvey's Foe (and Lust Interest)
- The Originals Adds Everwood Alumna Debra Mooney as Werewolf Matriarch
- Damian Lewis, Paul Giamatti to Lead Showtime Drama Pilot Billions
- Scorpion Sneak Peek: NCIS: LA's Hetty Helps Walter's Team Clean Up Nice
- TVLine Items: Jim Parsons Voicing Elf, Haven's WWE Reunion and More
- More From TVLine
- One Direction Parties With Danny DeVito in ‘Steal My Girl' Music Video!
- Flashback: Before 'Honey Boo Boo' Got Famous
- Halle Berry vs. Britney Spears: Inside Look at Their Sexy Lingerie Lines
- Happy 30th Birthday Katy Perry! Watch Her Greatest ET Moments
- 4 Tips for Posing Nearly Nude from 'America's Next Top Model'
- More From ET