August 22, 2014
by Kona Gallagher, posted Jan 21st 2010 10:30AM
I was on Hulu this morning looking for a clip from The Jay Leno Show for another post I'm doing, and I quickly found out that Hulu users are not on Team Jay. I let my cursor rest on one of the episodes (his January 19th one featuring Chelsea Handler), and some information about the show popped up, including user-generated tags. The above picture is a screenshot from Hulu, and if you can't read it, the tags say, "hack," "thief," "unfunny," "has been," and "backstabber."
If you scroll all the way down on the Jay Leno Show page on Hulu, in addition to a pretty nasty comment thread about how he stole The Tonight Show from Conan, you'll see a place where you can tag videos. Currently Leno has 51 tags, and the ones I mentioned above aren't even the worst ones. They're ranked by order of use, and "hack" is number 1, having been used 66 times. However, "nicest guy in tv" has been used four times, so that's something, right?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Geoff Stults Books Recurring Roles in CBS' Odd Couple Remake and Netflix's Grace and Frankie
- Emmys 2014: Ausiello Picks Who Should and Will Win — Plus: Reader Poll Results!
- Rookie Blue Recap: Out With a Bang
- Big Brother Recap: Ice, Ice, Baby
- Vampire Diaries Season 6 Teaser: Damon Begs Elena to 'Move On'
- More From TVLine
- V. Stiviano Claims Donald Sterling is Gay and That She Was His 'Beard'
- Kelly Clarkson Debuts Post-Baby Body During ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- 50 Cent Challenges Floyd Mayweather to Read a 'Full Page' of 'Harry Potter'
- Rihanna Attends Ex Chris Brown's Basketball Game
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Looks Like a Hotter Version Of Superman
- More From ET