March 5, 2015
by Kona Gallagher, posted Jan 21st 2010 10:30AM
I was on Hulu this morning looking for a clip from The Jay Leno Show for another post I'm doing, and I quickly found out that Hulu users are not on Team Jay. I let my cursor rest on one of the episodes (his January 19th one featuring Chelsea Handler), and some information about the show popped up, including user-generated tags. The above picture is a screenshot from Hulu, and if you can't read it, the tags say, "hack," "thief," "unfunny," "has been," and "backstabber."
If you scroll all the way down on the Jay Leno Show page on Hulu, in addition to a pretty nasty comment thread about how he stole The Tonight Show from Conan, you'll see a place where you can tag videos. Currently Leno has 51 tags, and the ones I mentioned above aren't even the worst ones. They're ranked by order of use, and "hack" is number 1, having been used 66 times. However, "nicest guy in tv" has been used four times, so that's something, right?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The 100' Season 2 Finale Photos: Will the Mountain Men Win?
- 'iZombie' Series Premiere Photos: How to Live Like a Zombie
- 'American Idol' Live Blog: Top 8 Girls Sing, 4 Go Home
- 'American Idol' Season 14: Top 8 Guys Performance Rankings
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 20 Official Couples Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- As 'Blurred Lines' Trial Winds Down, Could Jury Turn Against Pharrell & Robin Thicke?
- Reese Witherspoon Posts Cute Photo of Baby Tennessee, Writes Sweet Message to Husband
- We Need to Discuss Lena Dunham's 'Scandal' Wig
- Was Jared Leto Really a Male Stripper?
- Harrison Ford Twice Rescued Lost Hikers in His Own Helicopter
- More From ET