July 28, 2015
by Eliot Glazer, posted Mar 15th 2009 9:02AM
Should Blossom be considered classic sitcom? Mmmprobably not. But to many a 20-something, the NBC sitcom was an unlikely success that, through a blend of irreverence and quirkiness, lasted five seasons and proved culturally resonant in its approach to covering "realistic topics" relevant to teenagers of the nineties.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 11 Finale Photos: Kaitlyn Says Yes!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 2 Premiere Photos: Who Will the Mystery Woman Be?
- 15 Times Taylor Swift Lyrics Perfectly Described 'Pretty Little Liars'
- 'Stitchers' Recap: Kirsten Gives Liam an Answer to His Proposal
- 'Scream' Recap: Who Taped Emma and Will?
- More From BuddyTV
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: Exhibit 'A'
- Graceland Sneak Peek: Jakes Suits Up for Charlie's 'Swamp People' Sting
- Banshee Sets End Date: Season 4 Will Be Cinemax Drama's Last
- Longmire Team on Season 4's 'Second Chances' Theme, A&E Cancellation
- NBC's The Wiz Casts Queen Latifah as Wizard, Mary J. Blige as Wicked Witch
- More From TVLine
- Tyler Perry Breaks Silence After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death
- 'Orange is the New Black' Cast Reveals 4 Secrets About the Season 3 Finale!
- Queen Latifah and Mary J. Blige Are Heading to NBC's 'The Wiz'
- Demi Lovato's Adorable Dog Dies in 'Tragic Accident'
- After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death, Who Will Whitney Houston's Fortune Go to Now?
- More From ET