October 1, 2014
by Eliot Glazer, posted Mar 15th 2009 9:02AM
Should Blossom be considered classic sitcom? Mmmprobably not. But to many a 20-something, the NBC sitcom was an unlikely success that, through a blend of irreverence and quirkiness, lasted five seasons and proved culturally resonant in its approach to covering "realistic topics" relevant to teenagers of the nineties.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- MTV's Happyland: Is New Comedy Worth the Price of Admission?
- Sons of Anarchy Recap: Risky Business
- The Voice Recap: The Curious Case of Un-Pushed Buttons [Updated]
- The Mindy Project Recap: Evasive Maneuvers
- More From TVLine
- Neil Patrick Harris Shares His Beautiful Wedding Pics On 'Late Show'
- Who Will Lorde Choose for the 'Mockingjay' Soundtrack? 4 Predictions
- Ryan Hansen Reveals Why All 'Veronica Mars' Fans Should Be Watching 'Play It Again Dick'
- Jeff Goldblum Stars In This Super-Crazy Commercial For Light Bulbs
- TV's No. 1 Male Meets His Match on 'NCIS'
- More From ET