The former NFL linebacker delicately dipped his finger into warm milk to test its temperature and listened patiently to instructions on how to make yeast. Apparently, he doesn't have the touch for it, though. When Stewart told him the yeast should be alive, he said, "Was that what was wrong with mine? It was dead?" He then smelled the batch of yeast Stewart had made, and was impressed enough he said he might drink it.
He then got all Barry White kneading the dough, moaning a little to himself. "I'm having an experience here," he said.
The Hollywood vet is currently starring in the number one movie in the country, 'The Expendables,' and TBS has just picked up his freshman sitcom 'Are We There Yet?' for an additional 90 (90!) episodes.
The family comedy, loosely based on the 2005 Ice Cube movie of the same name, ranked among the top 10 new cable shows for the last quarter, scoring an average of 2.8 million viewers an episode. Almost half of those viewers are in the key 18-49 demo.
"I had no idea you could dance like that," said George Lopez. "Where did that come from?"
"A lot of lonely nights," joked Crews. "I just idolized breakin' movies. I would get in the basement and just practice."
So who has the better abs, Crews or The Situation?
Crews was always the funniest character on Everybody Hates Chris, and seeing him as the fish out of water marrying into an instant family should give him plenty of opportunity for laughs. It's nice to see that shows featuring predominantly African American casts are still being developed somewhere since they've left network television completely now with the cancellation of The CW's comedies.
Jennifer Garner signs a production deal with ABC Studios, Kathy Griffin will host the Schmemmys, 'True Blood' continues to dominate the ratings and more of today's top TV headlines.
I have to tell you, the CW had some pretty lively sessions today at the press tour. The session for the Pussycat Dolls series devolved into a women's lib argument as I walked into it, and both Supernatural and Hidden Palms had their moments. Most were helped along by the comic stylings of Paul McGuire, the network's head of communications, who would come to the podium usually toting a funny line or two. "Even Jean-Paul Satre was a freak in his day," he quipped after the spirited debate over use of the word in the Pussycat Dolls' hit "Don't Cha."
But not even a funny executive could hold a candle to Chris Rock.
(S01E22) The season finale of Everybody Hates Chris wasn't exactly a laugh riot, and it may have even relied on a few sitcom cliches, but nevertheless I thought it was a good way to end the season. A nice and poignant tribute to fathers and Father's Day.
All Chris' father Julius wants is to be left alone for Father's Day. As the elder Rock explains in the beginning, Mother's Day has always outranked Father's Day in order of importance. Of course, most dads really don't mind that at all. If they can have one day when they're not being asked for money or to fix things around the house, they're content. In fact, that's exactly what Julius wants, to have the house all to himself for one day.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'UnREAL' Cast Photos: Meet the Bachelor, Contestants and Production Folks from 'Everlasting'
- The 9 Most Shocking Things on 'Wayward Pines' So Far
- [Video] 'Pretty Little Liars' Preview: New Suspect Revealed
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 11 Week 3 Photos: Sumo Wrestling Suitors
- Summer 2015's Sexiest Stars: TV's Hottest Men
- More From BuddyTV
- iZombie Sneak Peek: Arrow Vet Gets Caught in a '90s Slasher Situation
- First Look: Rookie Blue's Original Cast Takes Center Stage in Season 6
- Fuller House: Bob Saget Officially Boards Netflix Revival Series
- Aquarius: Is NBC's Charles Manson Drama Groovy or Gruesome?
- Wayward Pines Recap: Invasion of the Body Snatcher
- More From TVLine
- 'Transparent' Creator Says Bruce Jenner's Family Watched and 'Loved' the Show
- Funny or Die Spoofs the Duggar Scandal, Hulu Pulls '19 Kids'
- Miley Cyrus Shows Off Long Armpit Hair (Again) in Bikini Selfie
- Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch Up for Sale for a Whopping $100 Million
- Star Sightings May 2015
- More From ET