The former NFL linebacker delicately dipped his finger into warm milk to test its temperature and listened patiently to instructions on how to make yeast. Apparently, he doesn't have the touch for it, though. When Stewart told him the yeast should be alive, he said, "Was that what was wrong with mine? It was dead?" He then smelled the batch of yeast Stewart had made, and was impressed enough he said he might drink it.
He then got all Barry White kneading the dough, moaning a little to himself. "I'm having an experience here," he said.
The Hollywood vet is currently starring in the number one movie in the country, 'The Expendables,' and TBS has just picked up his freshman sitcom 'Are We There Yet?' for an additional 90 (90!) episodes.
The family comedy, loosely based on the 2005 Ice Cube movie of the same name, ranked among the top 10 new cable shows for the last quarter, scoring an average of 2.8 million viewers an episode. Almost half of those viewers are in the key 18-49 demo.
"I had no idea you could dance like that," said George Lopez. "Where did that come from?"
"A lot of lonely nights," joked Crews. "I just idolized breakin' movies. I would get in the basement and just practice."
So who has the better abs, Crews or The Situation?
Crews was always the funniest character on Everybody Hates Chris, and seeing him as the fish out of water marrying into an instant family should give him plenty of opportunity for laughs. It's nice to see that shows featuring predominantly African American casts are still being developed somewhere since they've left network television completely now with the cancellation of The CW's comedies.
Jennifer Garner signs a production deal with ABC Studios, Kathy Griffin will host the Schmemmys, 'True Blood' continues to dominate the ratings and more of today's top TV headlines.
I have to tell you, the CW had some pretty lively sessions today at the press tour. The session for the Pussycat Dolls series devolved into a women's lib argument as I walked into it, and both Supernatural and Hidden Palms had their moments. Most were helped along by the comic stylings of Paul McGuire, the network's head of communications, who would come to the podium usually toting a funny line or two. "Even Jean-Paul Satre was a freak in his day," he quipped after the spirited debate over use of the word in the Pussycat Dolls' hit "Don't Cha."
But not even a funny executive could hold a candle to Chris Rock.
(S01E22) The season finale of Everybody Hates Chris wasn't exactly a laugh riot, and it may have even relied on a few sitcom cliches, but nevertheless I thought it was a good way to end the season. A nice and poignant tribute to fathers and Father's Day.
All Chris' father Julius wants is to be left alone for Father's Day. As the elder Rock explains in the beginning, Mother's Day has always outranked Father's Day in order of importance. Of course, most dads really don't mind that at all. If they can have one day when they're not being asked for money or to fix things around the house, they're content. In fact, that's exactly what Julius wants, to have the house all to himself for one day.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Supernatural' Episode 10.12 Photos: Dean Becomes a Teenager
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.12: Hayley Faces Difficult Decision
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.12 Photos: Malcolm Merlyn Joins the Team
- 'The Flash' Episode 12 Photos: Barry Gets a Girlfriend
- 'The Bachelor' Week 5 Photos: A Hot Air Balloon Date
- More From BuddyTV
- Pilot News: Fox Adds Kevin Connolly's Fantasy Life, Weezer-Inspired Detour
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan Joins Extant Season 2 as Roguish Bounty Hunter
- Pilot News: Problem Child, Based on 1990 Film, Ordered by NBC
- HTGAWM Stars on 'Crazy' Season End: 'I'm Surprised These People Aren't Rocking Back & Forth in a Corner'
- New Girl's Zooey Deschanel Is Expecting — Will Jess Be, Too?
- More From TVLine
- Kim Kardashian Responds to Backlash for Cropping North West Out of Selfie
- Justin Bieber's Transformation: Has He Put His Bad Boy Past Behind Him?
- Katy Perry Teases Super Bowl Halftime Show: I Have Some Tricks Up My Sleeve
- EXCLUSIVE: ACM Awards 2015 Video of the Year Nominees Revealed!
- Now All Grown Up, Backstreet Boys Talk Bieber and Surviving Teen Fame
- More From ET