The Bat Mitzvah
(S06E10) "He probably read gerbil magazine and you're f*ckin' on the cover!" - Richard Lewis
Wow. That was all over the place and I loved every second of it. It might actually be the best season finale this show has had yet. Better than the incest survivors group. Better than the happy ending massage. Better than the restaurant that Larry helped open. Better than The Producers. Better than Larry dying and then snapping out of it. Why's that? Because for the entire 40 minute episode, there was only one question on your mind: Did he really stick a gerbil up his ass?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Netflix's Wet Hot American Summer Adds Jon Hamm, Chris Pine & More
- The Good Wife Brings Back Gary Cole for Springtime Story Arc
- Scandal: Shonda Rhimes Teases MIA Olivia's New Direction, Stands By Fitz
- Jane the Virgin Casts Rita Moreno as Rogelio's Glam Mother
- Salem Season 2 Gets Premiere Date — Plus: See an Intense First Look Photo
- More From TVLine
- Madonna Crowns Taylor Swift a Princess of Pop
- Bruce Jenner's Gender Expression Reportedly Fueled 'Massive Arguments' With Kris Jenner
- FLASHBACK: A Chubby-Checked Elijah Wood Wants to Study the Sea
- FLASHBACK: Keri Russell on 'Felicity' Fame: 'Everyone Kind of Wants a Piece of You'
- Watch This Teacher and His Students Perform an Entire Dance Routine to 'Uptown Funk'
- More From ET