(S04E13) Well this was a long time coming. I had been paying close attention to online schedules (for a while now), waiting for this episode to air. As far as I knew, it was supposed to play this past Sunday. Instead, it was a repeat airing of "Dickesode." Well guess what? "Carl Wash" already aired! Way back on December 22 in the 3:30AM time-slot no less. At least that's what the ATHF wikipedia page says. Can you believe that? I didn't think Adult Swim did stealth premieres anymore. Especially for one of their most popular shows. Wouldn't that kill any chance for ratings? Oh well.
Anyway, I feel like I'm last in on the joke though because after just a few minutes of searching, I found numerous discussion boards talking about the episode and then I found a site that was actually streaming it. Better late that never. It's a good one.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Most Scandalous Moments from 'Downton Abbey'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 20 Official Couples Photos
- 'The Walking Dead': 20 Factors of the New Normal in Alexandria from 'Remember'
- 'Once Upon a Time': 19 Moments of Queens, Creatures and Curses from 'Darkness on the Edge of Town'
- 'House of Cards': The Rise and Fall of TV's Most Powerful Couple
- More From BuddyTV
- Supergirl Scoop: Jeremy Jordan to Play CatCo Tech Guru... and More?
- The Good Wife First Look: Finn Is Back — With Another Woman?
- Allison Janney Confirms Masters of Sex Season 3 Return
- Salem Season 2 Trailer Offers First Look at Lucy Lawless' Wicked Arrival
- Pretty Little Liars' Brandon Jones Previews Aria's Future With Andrew
- More From TVLine
- Katy Perry Is Selling a Left Shark Onesie (In Case You Still Love That Meme From the Super Bowl)
- Madonna's 6 Pieces of Wisdom for Kanye West: 'Sometimes He Takes Things Too Seriously'
- This Cat's Reaction to Having Her Teeth Brushed Is Our New Reaction to Everything
- This Guy Pretends He Won An Oscar And They Literally Give Him A Car
- Hugh Jackman Might Have the Most High-Maintenance Hair in Hollywood
- More From ET