October 23, 2014
The Concert for Bangladesh
Eric Clapton Asked Permission to Steal George Harrison's Wife (And 6 Other Things I Learned from the HBO Documentary)
by Michael Hogan, posted Oct 5th 2011 12:30PM
While the film doesn't reach the sublime heights scaled by the director's Bob Dylan movie, 'No Direction Home,' it does paint a moving and nuanced portrait of the guitarist, songwriter and spiritual seeker, who succumbed to lung cancer on November 29, 2001. But you don't care about that: You want the facts! So here they are -- all seven of them.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Fall TV's Best Makeovers: Trim Tony, Edgy Thea, a Modern Hook and Others
- Pilot Scoop: ABC Eyes Marc Cherry's Modern Phantom of the Opera Drama
- TVLine Items: Courtney Love Joins Empire, a Buffy Halloween and More
- Sons of Anarchy: Gemma Teller Is a Mass Murderer — and We Have Proof
- House of Lies Recruits Mary McCormack as Marty's Potential Savior
- More From TVLine
- How Nick Jonas Got His Insane 'Hulk-ish' Body: 4,200 Calories a Day!
- NFL Players Say 'No More' to Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault in Powerful PSA
- Paul Reubens: Pee-wee Herman Movie is 'Imminent' – See What He Said in 1987!
- Jennifer Love Hewitt to Sissy Spacek: Hollywood's Top 5 Scream Queens
- Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- More From ET