May 3, 2015
by JJ Hawkins, posted Oct 9th 2007 2:04AM
(S02E03) Back by popular demand, we're sticking with the format that Varun put to such good use in his most recent reviewcap of Heroes.
I'm actually thrilled he came up with it as my fingers were on the verge of falling off after pecking out the gargantuan review of the first episode. Since we happen to lack Claire's immaculate regenerative qualities, Varun and I would have been fingerless by season end had we kept up with the old format.
by Varun Lella, posted Oct 2nd 2007 1:30AM
(S02E02) "Have you seen a scary white man?" - Hiro Nakamura, time traveler.
Last week at TV Squad we had a big discussion on how to handle our "reviewcaps," the episodes of the big shows that we both provide a plot summary and review of. It seemed that we were getting a lot of very detailed plot descriptions, but not enough review. These special posts seem to go on and ramble on forever and there clearly needed to be some change. It was decided that we would treat reviewcaps not as entire episode treatments, but rather a review where all the major plot points are touched upon.
So I present to you, my lovely audience, my first ever (intentional) reviewcap!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Orphan Black' Recap: Everyone's After Mark
- 'The Messengers' Recap: Finding the Horseman of War
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.21 Photos: Jackson and Hayley are On the Move
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: Which Teams' Plans are Foiled by Driving Drama?
- 11 Reasons to Start Watching 'Penny Dreadful'
- More From BuddyTV
- Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Call It Quits
- Tom Brady Jetsets Between Kentucky Derby & MayPac Fight
- Britney Spears and Iggy Azalea's Song 'Pretty Girls' Leaked
- Scarlett Johansson Takes on Marvel with 'Black Widow' Rom-Com Spoof on 'SNL'
- Will Floyd Mayweather Use His Winnings to Pay Suge Knight's Bail?
- More From ET