January 27, 2015
by Allison Waldman, posted Apr 15th 2010 2:02PM
Family is really important, although these days on television, we're seeing more and more groups that are sort of like family, friends or office mates or co-workers that supply the support and love of a traditional clan, but don't have share any DNA with one another. But there's nothing quite as dysfunctional and compelling as a real family, the old-fashioned type with lots of siblings, some aunts and uncles, maybe even a set of grandparents.
Currently, there are four traditional families on TV that would be a lot of fun to hang out with. They're all different kinds of family, but they could all provide just the kind of craziness to create a really good time. Check it out:
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 6.12 Photos: The Merge and Steroline at the Hospital
- Best 'Originals' Quotes from 'Brotherhood of the Damned'
- 'Sleepy Hollow': 18 Moments of Hawley's Loyalties and Ichabbie's Fractured Bond from 'Kali Yuga'
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta': Brandi Glanville Disses Kyle Richards and Kenya Moore
- 'The Flash' Interview: Candice Patton on Iris' New Job and Love Life
- More From BuddyTV
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: Freezer Burn
- Criminal Minds Spinoff Pilot Adds Walking Dead's Tyler James Williams
- Post Mortem: Flash Boss on Wells' Agenda, Joe's Secret, Barry's New Girl
- HTGAWM EP Teases 'Murder Night' Fallout, Connor's 'Changed' Sex Life and Michaela's Wedding Woes
- Pilot News: CBS Orders Code Black Drama, Based on ER Documentary
- More From TVLine
- ‘NCIS: LA' Star Eric Christian Olsen and Wife Sarah Wright Hunt for Homes on HGTV
- Super Bowl: Watch the Players Try to Sing Along to Katy Perry
- Lindsay Lohan Teases Super Bowl Car Insurance Ad: 'Time to Crash the Big Game'
- Chris Hemsworth's Twins Will Melt Your Heart
- Donald Trump on Chances of 2016 Presidential Run: Decision in 'Very Near Future'
- More From ET