The My Two Dads
(S04E09) So far everything about this season has been good. So I suppose it was inevitable that we'd get to a storyline that I'm not a big fan of. Of course I'm talking about Chris Brown. I really think he is a talented guy (he's got one hell of a singing voice), but this isn't the right venue for him to showcase his skills. His character (Will) just doesn't feel right.
It doesn't help that the storyline he's been tossed into is completely flat. Kaitlin has felt distant nearly the entire season and now it's further highlighted because the only character she's connected to just showed up. I'm not buying him as the dorky band-geek either. It feels forced for the sole purpose of creating the "beauty and geek" aspect between him and Kaitlin.
Alright, I'm done ranting about that. Let's move on to the rest of the episode. Can we talk about how much I love that Ryan's father is Hercules?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from 'An Innocent Man'
- 'Scandal' Episode 4.8 Photos: Olivia in White
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.7 Photos: Amelia's Addiction Causes Problems
- 'Gotham' Episode 8 Photos: Bruce Goes Back to School and Finds a New Friend
- 'Bones' Episode 10.7 Photos: Booth Has More Issues With Aubrey
- More From BuddyTV
- Check Out Jane Fonda as Mr. Burns' New Girlfriend on 'The Simpsons'
- Tori Spelling Breaks Down After Seeing Her Ex-Husband
- Child Services Investigating Honey Boo Boo's Family, Grandmother Says
- Honey Boo Boo's Sister Anna Cardwell Tells ET: 'He's a Child Molester, Mama'
- 'The Talk' Cast Looks Unrecognizable in Their Halloween Costumes
- More From ET