September 2, 2014
The Parts in the Sum of the Whole
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Apr 8th 2010 10:02PM
(S05E16) "What you call a mistake, Sweets calls an interpretation." - Booth to Brennan
Thanks to the mistake Sweets made in his book, we were treated to a flashback with backstory for our favorite squints and co., including Zack, as well as finally getting to see Booth and Brennan's first case. Of course, these reveals were all overshadowed by the real question of the week: Do Booth and Brennan really truly love each other?
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Apr 6th 2010 2:03PM
Mark your calendars 'Bones' fans, the show will air its 100th episode on April 8! To celebrate this milestone, the cast and crew, as you can see from the picture above, celebrated and the network ensured medias would cover this very special episode by sending a press kit our way.
Shows go out of their way to offer us extra special episodes when they turn milestones such as 100. Can't wait for April 8 to get the dish on this fantastic episode? Here comes my preview!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Party String and a Cold Shower Spell Trouble
- 'Teen Wolf' Recap: What Will Scott Become?
- 'Under the Dome' Recap: Big Jim Creates More Problems When He Finds the Egg
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Reunion Part 2 Recap: Does Tamra Defend Her Actions?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Will the Arrival of Brooks Come Between Sarah and Robert?
- More From BuddyTV
- Under the Dome Recap: Family Matters
- Time Out! Lifetime's Saved by the Bell Exposé Would Have Us Believe....
- Mistresses Season 2 Finale Recap: Bride Goeth Before a Fall
- Teen Wolf Recap: Third Eye Blind
- Mistresses EP Talks Shocking Season 2 Finale: 'Soap Operas Live and Die on Unforgivable Acts'
- More From TVLine