(S03E08) Vince really is his own man. If he doesn't believe in something, he won't stand behind it. Unfortunately, it's looking more and more likely that this sort of behavior is slowly killing his career. We'll get to what I'm talking about in a minute. I'm really starting to like Drama's character more and more. I love this sort of fake past that's been created for him. For instance, he turned down a lead role in The Brothers McMullen to take a three episode arc on 90210 where he played a guy who sexually harassed Tori Spelling's Donna Martin. Just look at his resume. Priceless.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- George Eads to Exit CSI
- True Detective: Rachel McAdams and Season 2 Character Details Confirmed
- Pilot Scoop: Michael Stahl-David to Star in TNT's '70s Drug Drama
- Emily Wickersham Talks NCIS Holiday Drama, Gibbs' Big Reveal to Bishop
- Ratings: AMAs Slip, Football Pops, Mulaney Down, Madam Sec'y Eyes Gain
- More From TVLine
- Beyonce Put Her Album on Spotify and You Should Listen to It (No Matter What Taylor Swift Says)
- Did Selena Gomez Whisper Something To Justin Bieber During Her AMA Performance?
- Who Is the Highest Earning Celebrity Under 30?
- 'The Originals' Claire Holt on the Return of Rebekah and Which Brother Haley Should Date!
- The Best Marriage Advice That Jordan Knight Gave Nick Carter
- More From ET