March 12, 2014
by Chris Jancelewicz, posted Apr 27th 2010 11:39AM
'The Hills' is alive... but not for much longer.
The cultural phenomenon that sparked a generation of non-reality reality shows is launching its sixth and final season starting on April 27, with a spectacular summer series finale planned. Many are rejoicing the demise of the show, practically chomping at the bit to send Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt into the sunset. Others aren't so happy... though we're not sure who you are.
Some of the final episodes include Montag's plastic surgery being revealed to her mom, the cast dealing with substance abuse, and Audrina Patridge dating Ashlee Simpson's reality TV ex, Ryan Cabrera. There has been some teasing in regards to the return of Lauren Conrad, but MTV makes no promises.
We sat down to talk candidly with Dan & Jessi from MTV Canada's 'The After Show' about the end of 'The Hills,' and what the remaining fans have to look forward to in the next few months.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Glee' sneaks a sweet Cory Monteith tribute into Nationals episode 'City of Angels'
- 'Once Upon a Time' first look photos: See the Wicked Witch's Storybrooke alter ego Zelena
- Shantel VanSanten cast in 'Messengers,' aka The CW reunites 'One Tree Hill's' Clay and Quinn (kind of)
- 'Teen Wolf' Season 3, episode 23 promo: 'Someone's about to die' in 'Insatiable'
- Amazon orders 'The After,''Transparent,' more pilots to series: Report
- More From Zap2it