July 24, 2014
by Chris Jancelewicz, posted Apr 27th 2010 11:39AM
'The Hills' is alive... but not for much longer.
The cultural phenomenon that sparked a generation of non-reality reality shows is launching its sixth and final season starting on April 27, with a spectacular summer series finale planned. Many are rejoicing the demise of the show, practically chomping at the bit to send Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt into the sunset. Others aren't so happy... though we're not sure who you are.
Some of the final episodes include Montag's plastic surgery being revealed to her mom, the cast dealing with substance abuse, and Audrina Patridge dating Ashlee Simpson's reality TV ex, Ryan Cabrera. There has been some teasing in regards to the return of Lauren Conrad, but MTV makes no promises.
We sat down to talk candidly with Dan & Jessi from MTV Canada's 'The After Show' about the end of 'The Hills,' and what the remaining fans have to look forward to in the next few months.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Meet the Top 48 Acts of 'America's Got Talent' Season 9
- Comic-Con 2014 Photos: The Cast of 'Under the Dome' in Pedicabs and Rachelle Lefevre Goes Blonde
- The 16 Most Blood-Tingling Hookups from 'True Blood'
- 'Community' Season 6: Why Ratings Don't Matter, Themed Episodes and a Weekly Format
- 'Reign' Comic-Con 2014 Spoilers: Plague Deaths, Threats and the Baby
- More From BuddyTV
- NBC to Air Crossbones' Final Two Episodes On a Saturday Night
- Scandal's 'Randy' Season 4 Premiere Title: What Could It Possibly Mean?
- Legend of Korra Is Moving Online, But 'There Is Definitely a Book 4'
- Freak Show Adds All My Children Alum
- More From TVLine
- Nick Jonas Releases 'Chains' Single
- ‘Fifty Shades of Grey' Stars Admit What It's Really Like Filming Those Racy Sex Scenes
- Kristen Bell Plays Mary Poppins, Gets Political in Funny or Die Parody
- Zoe Saldana Curses Out Media Following Reports of Twins
- 7 Celebs You Didn't Know Were in Music Videos Before They Were Famous
- More From ET