July 30, 2014
by Chris Jancelewicz, posted Apr 27th 2010 11:39AM
'The Hills' is alive... but not for much longer.
The cultural phenomenon that sparked a generation of non-reality reality shows is launching its sixth and final season starting on April 27, with a spectacular summer series finale planned. Many are rejoicing the demise of the show, practically chomping at the bit to send Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt into the sunset. Others aren't so happy... though we're not sure who you are.
Some of the final episodes include Montag's plastic surgery being revealed to her mom, the cast dealing with substance abuse, and Audrina Patridge dating Ashlee Simpson's reality TV ex, Ryan Cabrera. There has been some teasing in regards to the return of Lauren Conrad, but MTV makes no promises.
We sat down to talk candidly with Dan & Jessi from MTV Canada's 'The After Show' about the end of 'The Hills,' and what the remaining fans have to look forward to in the next few months.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Chasing Life' Season 1 Episode Photos
- 'The Last Ship' Season 1 Episode Photos
- 'Under the Dome' Episode 2.6 Photos: Barbie and Sam Explore a Mysterious Tunnel
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Top 14 Moments: Mama Bears and Creepy Guys from 'Scream for Me'
- 'Mistresses' Episode 2.10 Photos: Joss Meets Scott's Big Family
- More From BuddyTV
- Nashville Books Laura Benanti for Season 3 — Will She Clash With Rayna?
- Supernatural Season 10: Who's the Mystery Returning Guest Star?
- Big Bang Theory Production Officially Postponed, as Actors Await New Deals
- Mystery Girls Embraces Its Campy Style With New Fashion-Centric Promo
- Emmys 2014: Who Should Win Lead Actor in a Drama? Take Our Poll!
- More From TVLine