Kudrow pulled in her old friend Courteney Cox for a guest spot on 'Web Therapy' and now she's returning the favor by appearing on 'Cougar Town' this week. Kudrow plays Dr. Amy Evans, a dermatologist who gives Jules Cobb a hard time about her decision to try and look younger.
Inside TV talked to Kudrow about 'Web Therapy,' producing shows and working with her 'Friend' again.
In its second season, however, the writing has become sharper, the pacing has gathered steam and Poehler's bureaucrat with delusions of grandeur has become someone to sympathize with and root for.
'Parks' deserves a ribbon for improving on a rocky start; after all, few shows that stumble out of the gate are able to recover their footing and race to the forefront. Here are nine more that did ...
Valerie and Mark decide to get away for the weekend to Palm Springs. They have a luxurious ride for the trip - Lincoln Navigators which, unfortunately, come accompanied by an annoying Lincoln rep who keeps popping out of the back seat like jack-in-the-box, reminding Mark that when we says anything about the car, he needs to say, "Lincoln Navigator", not just "car". Valerie keeps telling Jane, "Jane? He needs to stop that." They can't even listen to music in the car, excuse me, in the Lincoln Navigator, because then they'd have to pay for rights to the songs.
Val gets a call from her agent. "You're on speaker, so no bad news, okay?" she says, only half-jokingly. He tells her that Room and Bored has been benched for a retool, and that the network didn't like the direction of the last episode - they want to "chase the youth" market. "We need a new code word for 'bad news'," Val deadpans, "Because apparently the words 'bad news' aren't clear enough."
This episode of The Comeback finds Valerie and the Room and Bored cast preparing to shoot their first real episode. There's lots of excitement on the set. Valerie arrives to find she's been assigned a dressing room upstairs, away from the rest of the cast.
They try to make it out like it a favor conferred, telling her that she got a dressing room with it's own bathroom. When she points out there's a downstairs dressing room with its own bath, she's told that Tom and Paulie G, the show's writers, wanted that room as their "hang out spot". So, upstairs to Siberia she goes.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The X Factor': Alex and Sierra on making Kelly Rowland cry
- 'The Tomorrow People': Murder, limbo and Darth Vader in 'Death's Door'
- 'Duck Dynasty' Christmas special recap: A nativity play and wild hog guts
- 'The Sing-Off' Season 4: Meet '90s-obsessed guy group The Filharmonic
- 'Nashville' fall finale: Did both [SPOILER] and [SPOILER] die in 'Tomorrow Never Comes?'
- More From Zap2it
- Exclusive Reign Sneak Peek: Catherine Begs Mary to Save Francis' Life – But Will She?
- What to Watch Thursday: Scandal, The Vampire Diaries, Big Bang, Grey's and 6 Other Fall Finales
- The X Factor Top 4 Performance Recap: Raise Your Hopeful Voice, You Have a Choice
- AHS: Coven Recap: The Eyes Have It
- Nashville Post Mortem: EP Dee Johnson on the Cliffhanger Death(s?), Juliette in the Doorway, Deacon's New Path and More
- More From TVLine