Kudrow pulled in her old friend Courteney Cox for a guest spot on 'Web Therapy' and now she's returning the favor by appearing on 'Cougar Town' this week. Kudrow plays Dr. Amy Evans, a dermatologist who gives Jules Cobb a hard time about her decision to try and look younger.
Inside TV talked to Kudrow about 'Web Therapy,' producing shows and working with her 'Friend' again.
In its second season, however, the writing has become sharper, the pacing has gathered steam and Poehler's bureaucrat with delusions of grandeur has become someone to sympathize with and root for.
'Parks' deserves a ribbon for improving on a rocky start; after all, few shows that stumble out of the gate are able to recover their footing and race to the forefront. Here are nine more that did ...
Valerie and Mark decide to get away for the weekend to Palm Springs. They have a luxurious ride for the trip - Lincoln Navigators which, unfortunately, come accompanied by an annoying Lincoln rep who keeps popping out of the back seat like jack-in-the-box, reminding Mark that when we says anything about the car, he needs to say, "Lincoln Navigator", not just "car". Valerie keeps telling Jane, "Jane? He needs to stop that." They can't even listen to music in the car, excuse me, in the Lincoln Navigator, because then they'd have to pay for rights to the songs.
Val gets a call from her agent. "You're on speaker, so no bad news, okay?" she says, only half-jokingly. He tells her that Room and Bored has been benched for a retool, and that the network didn't like the direction of the last episode - they want to "chase the youth" market. "We need a new code word for 'bad news'," Val deadpans, "Because apparently the words 'bad news' aren't clear enough."
This episode of The Comeback finds Valerie and the Room and Bored cast preparing to shoot their first real episode. There's lots of excitement on the set. Valerie arrives to find she's been assigned a dressing room upstairs, away from the rest of the cast.
They try to make it out like it a favor conferred, telling her that she got a dressing room with it's own bathroom. When she points out there's a downstairs dressing room with its own bath, she's told that Tom and Paulie G, the show's writers, wanted that room as their "hang out spot". So, upstairs to Siberia she goes.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Whispers' Recap: The Race to Kill Drill is On
- 'Becoming Us' Recap: An Unexpected Setback for Carly
- Summer Projects: What Are Your Favorite TV Stars Up To?
- 'The Fosters' Recap: Rita Faces a Career Setback After Her Troubled Past Comes to Light
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Recap: Vicki and Meghan Butt Heads About Maternal Love
- More From BuddyTV
- Teen Wolf Recap: Trap Queens
- Arrow's Stephen Amell, WWE's Stardust Take Their Feud to RAW
- UnREAL Finale: EP Marti Noxon Talks Rachel's 'Walter White' Moment, 'Complicated' Future With Quinn
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: (G)Hosts With the Most
- Significant Mother: Did the New Cougar Comedy Leave You Hot or Bothered?
- More From TVLine
- Taylor Swift Gets Personal About Friends & Romances: 'I Don't Make the Same Mistake Twice'
- Amy Poehler Makes Her Own Human Pyramid with Cecily Strong, Brie Larson, Behati Prinsloo and More!
- BREAKING: 'Real Housewives' Star Kim Richards Arrested for Shoplifting
- Stars Share Pics of Their Cute Kids
- 'Fantastic Four' Cast: 'We're Not Superheroes Yet'
- More From ET