Kudrow pulled in her old friend Courteney Cox for a guest spot on 'Web Therapy' and now she's returning the favor by appearing on 'Cougar Town' this week. Kudrow plays Dr. Amy Evans, a dermatologist who gives Jules Cobb a hard time about her decision to try and look younger.
Inside TV talked to Kudrow about 'Web Therapy,' producing shows and working with her 'Friend' again.
In its second season, however, the writing has become sharper, the pacing has gathered steam and Poehler's bureaucrat with delusions of grandeur has become someone to sympathize with and root for.
'Parks' deserves a ribbon for improving on a rocky start; after all, few shows that stumble out of the gate are able to recover their footing and race to the forefront. Here are nine more that did ...
Valerie and Mark decide to get away for the weekend to Palm Springs. They have a luxurious ride for the trip - Lincoln Navigators which, unfortunately, come accompanied by an annoying Lincoln rep who keeps popping out of the back seat like jack-in-the-box, reminding Mark that when we says anything about the car, he needs to say, "Lincoln Navigator", not just "car". Valerie keeps telling Jane, "Jane? He needs to stop that." They can't even listen to music in the car, excuse me, in the Lincoln Navigator, because then they'd have to pay for rights to the songs.
Val gets a call from her agent. "You're on speaker, so no bad news, okay?" she says, only half-jokingly. He tells her that Room and Bored has been benched for a retool, and that the network didn't like the direction of the last episode - they want to "chase the youth" market. "We need a new code word for 'bad news'," Val deadpans, "Because apparently the words 'bad news' aren't clear enough."
This episode of The Comeback finds Valerie and the Room and Bored cast preparing to shoot their first real episode. There's lots of excitement on the set. Valerie arrives to find she's been assigned a dressing room upstairs, away from the rest of the cast.
They try to make it out like it a favor conferred, telling her that she got a dressing room with it's own bathroom. When she points out there's a downstairs dressing room with its own bath, she's told that Tom and Paulie G, the show's writers, wanted that room as their "hang out spot". So, upstairs to Siberia she goes.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The 30 Best Auditions of 'American Idol' Season 14
- 'The Biggest Loser' Season 16: Before and After Photos
- 'Project Runway: All Stars' Season 4: Ranking the Looks of 'Always the Bridesmaid'
- [Video] 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Trailer: Who Will Rule the Seven Kingdoms?
- [Video] 'American Idol' One Singer to Watch: Tyanna Jones' Imperfections Stand Out
- More From BuddyTV
- Celebrity Apprentice Sneak Peek: Does Kenya Moore Call Vivica A. Fox Fat?
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Nashville, Supergirl, Castle, Flash, Supernatural, Forever, Grey's, NCIS, Jane and More!
- Idina Menzel to Star in Happy Time Comedy from Ellen DeGeneres
- Was Parenthood's Ending Too Happy? Can Elizabeth Jennings Best Arrow? How'd Olivia Frizz Out? And More Qs!
- Mindy Project Bids Adieu to Adam Pally With Peter's Top 3 Moments
- More From TVLine
- Sherri Shepherd's Surrogate: Sherri Acts Like the Baby is Non-Existent
- Why David Beckham Shouldn't Be Embarrassed by His Super Bowl Ad--Or Think of Himself as Chubby
- Shakira and Gerard Pique Welcome Baby No. 2
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Stars Open Up About Filming in the Red Room
- Star Sightings
- More From ET