October 1, 2014
by Danny Gallagher, posted Jul 25th 2009 8:26PM
Even though TV Squad's very own John Scott Lewinski is fighting his way through hordes of overweight Rorschachs and pre-pubescent Chun Lis to get exclusive interviews and scoops on the newest TV news at the San Diego Comic Con, don't forget that our partners-in-crime from Cinematical are also there covering the latest flim-flam in film.
The movie side of the annual pop-culture cavalcade opened with one of the biggest names in the history of film and what could very well be one of the biggest names in the future of film. Director James Cameron screened a solid 25 minutes of his forthcoming sci-fi epic Avatar. Blogger Todd Gilchrist got a hint of the plot and special effects movie-goers can expect when the film hits theaters later this year and said it "promises to be both hugely entertaining and technically groundbreaking." Man, that's got me worried. That's what they also said about Titanic.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- AHS: Freak Show Opening Credits — There Ought to Be (Menacing) Clowns
- A to Z Star Cristin Milioti Talks Hitting the Rom-Com Jackpot (Again) — Plus: Why HIMYM's Ending Was 'Brave'
- Gilmore Girls on Netflix: 25 Must-Watch Episodes (And 7 You Can Totally Skip)
- Red Band's Dave Annable on Hot Doc's Messy Love Life, Clooney-esque Hair
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Recruits White Collar Vet Tim DeKay to Play Ward's [Spoiler]
- More From TVLine