October 25, 2014
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Feb 1st 2010 12:35AM
(S06E14) "Stink, stank, stunk." - Lynette to Dr. Graham
Before going on a short hiatus, Desperate Housewives treated us with a so-so episode. This week's episode introduced an almost unrecognizable Julie Benz as stripper Robin (see above), whom Susan takes under her wing; offered us a funnily stinky performance from Frasier's Jane Leeves, which helped Tom and Lynette grow as a couple; put Angie and the Solises at odds as Danny and Ana were ready to take their relationship to the next step; and had the Bree-Orson storyline take a turn that I'm not enjoying at all.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.6 Photos: A Visit from April's Mom
- 'Constantine' Series Premiere Recap: John Constantine Makes a Big Entrance
- The 10 Best Looks of 'Project Runway' Season 13
- 'Reign' Episode 2.5 Photos: Will Greer Get Married?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: One Team is Accused of Playing Dirty
- More From BuddyTV
- Constantine: Will You Go to Hell and Back for NBC's New Drama?
- Grimm Season 4 Premiere Recap: Trubel-ing Times
- ABC's Manhattan Love Story Is Fall TV Season's First Cancellation
- BSG's Tricia Helfer Suits Up as Harvey's Foe (and Lust Interest)
- The Originals Adds Everwood Alumna Debra Mooney as Werewolf Matriarch
- More From TVLine
- Renee Zellweger and 7 Other Stars Who Dramatically Changed Their Look
- One Direction Parties With Danny DeVito in ‘Steal My Girl' Music Video!
- Flashback: Before 'Honey Boo Boo' Got Famous
- Halle Berry vs. Britney Spears: Inside Look at Their Sexy Lingerie Lines
- Happy 30th Birthday Katy Perry! Watch Her Greatest ET Moments
- More From ET