by Isabelle Carreau, posted Feb 1st 2010 12:35AM
(S06E14) "Stink, stank, stunk." - Lynette to Dr. Graham
Before going on a short hiatus, Desperate Housewives treated us with a so-so episode. This week's episode introduced an almost unrecognizable Julie Benz as stripper Robin (see above), whom Susan takes under her wing; offered us a funnily stinky performance from Frasier's Jane Leeves, which helped Tom and Lynette grow as a couple; put Angie and the Solises at odds as Danny and Ana were ready to take their relationship to the next step; and had the Bree-Orson storyline take a turn that I'm not enjoying at all.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' Season 4 winner: Danielle Bradbery, Michelle Chamuel or The Swon Brothers - who won?
- 'America's Got Talent': American Military Spouses Choir ends night on high note
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Top 20: Meet the hip-hop dancers
- 'Anger Management': Selma Blair out after Charlie Sheen dispute
- 'Summer Camp': Meet the cast headed to California for a reality 'Campathlon' and watch the promo
- More From Zap2it
- The Voice Season 4 Finale Recap: They're All Stars Tonight
- The Voice: Season 4′s 25 Best Performances!
- It's Official: Anger Management's Selma Blair Abruptly Exits in Midst of Show's 90-Episode Run
- Liv Tyler Cast in HBO Drama Pilot The Leftovers
- General Hospital Puts Tyler Christopher on Contract — A Bad Sign for The Lying Game?
- More From TVLine