September 1, 2014
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Feb 1st 2010 12:35AM
(S06E14) "Stink, stank, stunk." - Lynette to Dr. Graham
Before going on a short hiatus, Desperate Housewives treated us with a so-so episode. This week's episode introduced an almost unrecognizable Julie Benz as stripper Robin (see above), whom Susan takes under her wing; offered us a funnily stinky performance from Frasier's Jane Leeves, which helped Tom and Lynette grow as a couple; put Angie and the Solises at odds as Danny and Ana were ready to take their relationship to the next step; and had the Bree-Orson storyline take a turn that I'm not enjoying at all.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Bachelor' Roundup: Chris Soules' First Interview as The Bachelor, Juan Pablo Galavis' Advice and More
- 'The Strain' Recap: One Friend is Lost, Another is Gained
- 'Kardashians' Roundup: Kendall Drops Last Name, Brody Feels 'Played' by Kim and More
- 'Big Brother 16' Recap: Another Week of Bomb Squad Domination
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 10 Power of Veto?
- More From BuddyTV
- Falling Skies Season 4 Finale Recap: Over the Moon
- Once Upon a Time First Look: Frozen's Elsa Gets Cold Shoulder in Storybrooke
- Quotes of the Week from General Hospital, Bachelor in Paradise, Masters of Sex, Project Runway and More
- Sons of Anarchy Boss on Lea Michele's 'Frumpy, Makeup-Free' Season 7 Guest Stint: 'She Completely Went There'
- Saved by the Bell's Best Episodes: Rockumentary, 'Jessie's Song,' a Perfect Prom Picnic and 10 Others
- More From TVLine