November 22, 2014
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Feb 1st 2010 12:35AM
(S06E14) "Stink, stank, stunk." - Lynette to Dr. Graham
Before going on a short hiatus, Desperate Housewives treated us with a so-so episode. This week's episode introduced an almost unrecognizable Julie Benz as stripper Robin (see above), whom Susan takes under her wing; offered us a funnily stinky performance from Frasier's Jane Leeves, which helped Tom and Lynette grow as a couple; put Angie and the Solises at odds as Danny and Ana were ready to take their relationship to the next step; and had the Bree-Orson storyline take a turn that I'm not enjoying at all.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Constantine' Recap: John and Papa Midnite Join Forces
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Which Guy's Got Moves Like Elvis?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: Which Team is Targeted By the Other Racers?
- Best ?Bones? Quotes from 'The Puzzler in the Pit'
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 17 Shocking Moments from 'Fade Into You'
- More From BuddyTV
- Homeland Enlists Broadway Vet Victoria Clark to Play Key Character
- Marry Me Promotes Dan Bucatinsky
- Tina Fey's Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Series Moves From NBC to Netflix
- MTV's Eye Candy: Victoria Justice's Stalker Speaks in First Official Teaser
- Sleepy Hollow Fall Finale Photos: Abbie, Ichabod & the Gang Prep for War
- More From TVLine
- Beyonce Shocks the World Yet Again with Bootylicious New Music Video
- Janice Dickinson 'Disgusted' Over Bill Cosby's Standing Ovation Following Assault Allegations
- Janice Dickinson Op-Ed: 'The Only Way To Stop This Is To Be Really Vocal'
- FIRST LOOK: Meryl Streep Goes ‘Into the Woods' With Stephen Sondheim
- Adorable Toddler Invites Miranda Lambert to His Birthday —If He Could Only Say Her Name
- More From ET