December 17, 2014
by Danny Gallagher, posted Jul 25th 2009 8:26PM
Even though TV Squad's very own John Scott Lewinski is fighting his way through hordes of overweight Rorschachs and pre-pubescent Chun Lis to get exclusive interviews and scoops on the newest TV news at the San Diego Comic Con, don't forget that our partners-in-crime from Cinematical are also there covering the latest flim-flam in film.
The movie side of the annual pop-culture cavalcade opened with one of the biggest names in the history of film and what could very well be one of the biggest names in the future of film. Director James Cameron screened a solid 25 minutes of his forthcoming sci-fi epic Avatar. Blogger Todd Gilchrist got a hint of the plot and special effects movie-goers can expect when the film hits theaters later this year and said it "promises to be both hugely entertaining and technically groundbreaking." Man, that's got me worried. That's what they also said about Titanic.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Covert Affairs Finale Sneak Peek: Can Calder Keep Auggie Safe?
- The Goldbergs Enlists Charlie Sheen to Reprise His Ferris Bueller Role
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Arrow, Once, NCIS, The 100, Vampire Diaries, Gotham, Bones, H50, Castle and More
- Glee Season 6: Puck, Sam, Santana Get Promo Pics — But What About Tina?
- Freak Show's Sarah Paulson Talks Dot's 'Pure' Love for Jimmy — Plus: Scoop on Her New Role as Marcia Clark
- More From TVLine