September 14, 2014
by Danny Gallagher, posted Jul 25th 2009 8:26PM
Even though TV Squad's very own John Scott Lewinski is fighting his way through hordes of overweight Rorschachs and pre-pubescent Chun Lis to get exclusive interviews and scoops on the newest TV news at the San Diego Comic Con, don't forget that our partners-in-crime from Cinematical are also there covering the latest flim-flam in film.
The movie side of the annual pop-culture cavalcade opened with one of the biggest names in the history of film and what could very well be one of the biggest names in the future of film. Director James Cameron screened a solid 25 minutes of his forthcoming sci-fi epic Avatar. Blogger Todd Gilchrist got a hint of the plot and special effects movie-goers can expect when the film hits theaters later this year and said it "promises to be both hugely entertaining and technically groundbreaking." Man, that's got me worried. That's what they also said about Titanic.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Kardashians' Roundup: Khloe and French Montana Split, Kendall Bans Kim from Fashion Show and More
- 'Big Brother 16' Recap: Rewind Week Is Better the Second Time Around
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' Recap: Amber and Rino Have Health Scares
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Was the Real Power of Veto Used in the Final 5?
- 'Reign' Season 2 Premiere Photos: The Black Plague Ravages the Land
- More From BuddyTV