July 1, 2015
by Danny Gallagher, posted Jul 25th 2009 8:26PM
Even though TV Squad's very own John Scott Lewinski is fighting his way through hordes of overweight Rorschachs and pre-pubescent Chun Lis to get exclusive interviews and scoops on the newest TV news at the San Diego Comic Con, don't forget that our partners-in-crime from Cinematical are also there covering the latest flim-flam in film.
The movie side of the annual pop-culture cavalcade opened with one of the biggest names in the history of film and what could very well be one of the biggest names in the future of film. Director James Cameron screened a solid 25 minutes of his forthcoming sci-fi epic Avatar. Blogger Todd Gilchrist got a hint of the plot and special effects movie-goers can expect when the film hits theaters later this year and said it "promises to be both hugely entertaining and technically groundbreaking." Man, that's got me worried. That's what they also said about Titanic.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Teen Wolf': 15 Freaky Moments from 'Parasomnia'
- 25 Timeless 'Seinfeld' Episodes Everyone Needs to Re-Watch
- Best 'Pretty Little Liars' Quotes from 'She's No Angel'
- Eliminated 'Bachelorette' Suitors JJ Lane and Tanner Tolbert Join 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- Vicki Gunvalson on Leaving 'RHOC': 'I've Thought About It'
- More From BuddyTV
- ‘Ant-Man' Director on Paul Rudd in ‘Captain America: Civil War': ‘I Got Really Envious'
- Why 'Scream Queens' Is To Die For: 7 Answers to the Internet's Most Popular Questions!
- Joe Manganiello on Past Struggles With Addiction: 'It's an Ongoing Battle'
- Enrique Iglesias Arrested in Florida for Driving With a Suspended License
- Hank Baskett & Kendra Wilkinson Finally Open Up About Sex Scandal: 'I Never Engaged In Anything'
- More From ET