April 1, 2015
by Allison Waldman, posted Apr 15th 2010 2:02PM
Family is really important, although these days on television, we're seeing more and more groups that are sort of like family, friends or office mates or co-workers that supply the support and love of a traditional clan, but don't have share any DNA with one another. But there's nothing quite as dysfunctional and compelling as a real family, the old-fashioned type with lots of siblings, some aunts and uncles, maybe even a set of grandparents.
Currently, there are four traditional families on TV that would be a lot of fun to hang out with. They're all different kinds of family, but they could all provide just the kind of craziness to create a really good time. Check it out:
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'American Idol' Live Blog: The Top 9 (and Kelly Clarkson) Sing the Songs of Kelly Clarkson
- 'Revenge' Episode 4.20 Photos: What Happens When Victoria Reaches Her Breaking Point?
- Best 'Flash' Quotes from 'Tricksters'
- CBS Sets 2015 Season Finale Dates for 'The Good Wife,' 'Survivor' and More
- [Video] David Duchovny Reveals 2 More Characters Returning to 'The X-Files'
- More From BuddyTV
- Revenge Recruits Tom Amandes for Everwood Reunion — See Photo
- The Blacklist First Look: Is Tom Winning Liz Over — For a Second Time?
- Michelle Pfeiffer Attached to Star in Morning Show Comedy From Katie Couric and Murphy Brown Scribe
- Bitten Photo: Elena Looks Bloody Good — Plus, Your Key to 'The Undoing'
- TVLine Items: SVU Vet Returns, Lewinsky Eyed For View Gig and More
- More From TVLine
- LL Cool J Gears Up for 'Lip Sync Battle's' Epic Star-Studded Premiere
- Pharrell Williams Meets His 'Spooky' Wax Figure
- A&E Show Gives Pastor '8 Minutes' to Help Sex-Trafficking Victims Escape to Safety
- Ed Sheeran Lives in 'Two Different Worlds' With 'Sesame Street' Performance
- Go Inside the Extravagant NYC Chanel Fashion Show
- More From ET