by Allison Waldman, posted Apr 15th 2010 2:02PM
Family is really important, although these days on television, we're seeing more and more groups that are sort of like family, friends or office mates or co-workers that supply the support and love of a traditional clan, but don't have share any DNA with one another. But there's nothing quite as dysfunctional and compelling as a real family, the old-fashioned type with lots of siblings, some aunts and uncles, maybe even a set of grandparents.
Currently, there are four traditional families on TV that would be a lot of fun to hang out with. They're all different kinds of family, but they could all provide just the kind of craziness to create a really good time. Check it out:
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Hemlock Grove' renewed for Season 2 on Netflix
- 'Hot in Cleveland' live summer premiere: Who flubbed first?
- FX orders untitled comedy starring Kelsey Grammer and Martin Lawrence
- James Gandolfini death: The actor's 10 best Tony Soprano moments
- 'Necessary Roughness' webisodes: Mehcad Brooks' tough TK falls in love ... with a vacuum cleaner
- More From Zap2it
- Sopranos Star James Gandolfini Dead at 51, Hailed as 'One of the Greatest Actors of Any Time'
- Netflix Renews Hemlock Grove for Season 2
- FX Picks Up Legal Comedy Starring Kelsey Grammer and Martin Lawrence
- So You Think You Can Dance: Lessons Learned From the Top 20 Announcement Episode
- Exclusive Hannibal Video: Alana and Jack Argue Over Will's Mental Health — Is Their Pal a Killer?
- More From TVLine