May 26, 2015
by Allison Waldman, posted Apr 15th 2010 2:02PM
Family is really important, although these days on television, we're seeing more and more groups that are sort of like family, friends or office mates or co-workers that supply the support and love of a traditional clan, but don't have share any DNA with one another. But there's nothing quite as dysfunctional and compelling as a real family, the old-fashioned type with lots of siblings, some aunts and uncles, maybe even a set of grandparents.
Currently, there are four traditional families on TV that would be a lot of fun to hang out with. They're all different kinds of family, but they could all provide just the kind of craziness to create a really good time. Check it out:
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 10 Premiere Recap: Unassuming Acts Shine as the Auditions Begin
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' Recap: Ramona and LuAnn Rekindle Old Feuds
- The 15 Best Returning Shows of Summer 2015
- Meet the Top 22 of 'MasterChef' Season 6
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Interview: Sasha Pieterse on Charles, the 'Darkest Season' Yet and More
- More From BuddyTV
- America's Got Talent Premiere: Howie Shakes Hands & More Big Moments — Plus: Who Got the First Golden Buzzer?
- Aquarius: David Duchovny, Cast Talk 'Tragic' Charles Manson Drama
- American Idol's Clark Beckham Talks 'Sunday Morning' Chords, Police Lyrics, His Big Battle With Scott Borchetta
- TVLine Items: Seacrest Plays Host Again, Critics' Choice Honorees & More
- Bones Sneak Peek: Booth and Brennan Take Time Apart... In Separate Homes!
- More From TVLine
- UPDATED: Josh Duggar Molestation Allegations: A Timeline of Events
- Bristol Palin Breaks Silence Over Canceled Wedding: 'This Is a Painful Time'
- Melissa McCarthy Slams Body-Shamers: 'People Don't Stop at Size 12'
- Jennifer Lopez Confetti-Bombed by a Clown
- 'Emoji,' 'Photobomb,' 'WTF' and More Hip Internet Phrases Officially Added to Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- More From ET