April 23, 2014
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Apr 8th 2010 10:02PM
(S05E16) "What you call a mistake, Sweets calls an interpretation." - Booth to Brennan
Thanks to the mistake Sweets made in his book, we were treated to a flashback with backstory for our favorite squints and co., including Zack, as well as finally getting to see Booth and Brennan's first case. Of course, these reveals were all overshadowed by the real question of the week: Do Booth and Brennan really truly love each other?
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Apr 6th 2010 2:03PM
Mark your calendars 'Bones' fans, the show will air its 100th episode on April 8! To celebrate this milestone, the cast and crew, as you can see from the picture above, celebrated and the network ensured medias would cover this very special episode by sending a press kit our way.
Shows go out of their way to offer us extra special episodes when they turn milestones such as 100. Can't wait for April 8 to get the dish on this fantastic episode? Here comes my preview!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Charlize Theron and Andy Samberg to Host Final Saturday Night Live Episodes of the Season
- Ratings: S.H.I.E.L.D. and Voice Slip, Supernatural and About a Boy Rise, Glee Ties Low
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on 24, Revenge, Grey's, Dixie, Once, NCIS, Arrow, Sleepy and More!
- USA Sets Summer Dates for Covert Affairs, Graceland, New Matt Passmore Drama and Others
- Amazon Prime to Exclusively Stream HBO Faves Including Sopranos, The Wire, Deadwood, Veep
- More From TVLine