PEOPLE is reporting that Zoe has fired Jacobson, effective immediately. Zoe's rep, Carrie Gordon, has since confirmed the news.
Why Jacobson was let go remains to be seen, although, given how often she complained about her job on the show, many would say she had it coming.
Still, Jacobson insists that the decision was solely her own. Hoping to begin her own fashion styling business, Jacobson's Twitter account and emails to colleagues, leaked to Fashionista, reflect her enthusiasm to get out on her own. "I am saddened and exhilarated at the same time to announce my departure," she wrote. "After much thought and consideration, I have decided to take the challenging leap and go off and style on my own."
(Sun., 10PM, MTV)
Here it is, straight from the Britney's mouth: The scoop on the pop star's frenzied life, on the eve of her Dec. 2 birthday (her 27th) and the release of her new CD, 'Circus.'
No topic is off limits in the 90-minute interview, as Britney even dishes on the consequences of her psychological breakdown. Says Spears, "(My life has) no excitement, there's no passion. I think it's too in-control. If I wasn't under the restraints I'm under, I'd feel so liberated."
Her last effort with a confessional video -- the infamous 'Britney and Kevin: Chaotic' -- proved to be the beginning of her downward spiral, so here's hoping 'For the Record' won't be followed by more personal drama during her comeback bid.
(Sun., 9PM, VH1) 2nd season premiere
We're loath to use the term "all stars" for these reality rejects, but they are the most memorable contestants who tried to win their way into Bret Michaels' bed. Er, heart.
Lacey, Angelique (the one who required subtitles), Rodeo, Megan (and her "mentally challenged" dog Lily), Kristy Jo, Destiney, the two Brandis and Heather (she of the ill-conceived neck tattoo) have turned their 'Rock of Love' exploits into a spot in Sharon Osbourne's 'Charm School.'
Tthe heavy metal mama and 'America's Got Talent' judge will try to make them leave their hoochie ways behind and become, in her words, "women of importance.'" Good luck with that.
A day hasn't gone by where we haven't received some sort of tip or email asking us, the TV Squad, how to get on [insert reality show here]. Unfortunately no, Simon Cowell does not work for us, and Donald Trump isn't my BFF, so we really can't help all that much.
The folks at RealityWanted.com often send us a list of new and existing reality shows that are looking for new, er, talent, and they've given us permission to make mention of them here. We'll try to make this a regular feature as often as we get a new list.
This time we have The Bachelor, The Pick Up Artist, Teen Dream and other new shows.
In a move that is sure to please lovers of both so-good-it's-bad ironic entertainment and cautionary Hollywood tales, the AV Club is reporting that noted d-bag author of The Game, Neil Strauss, has released this set of promotional videos. In them, David Faustino and Corin Nemec team up to show just how good Strauss's method for picking up chicks is by challenging each other to a "who can get the most telephone numbers" contest. A sample (NSFW) video after the jump...
Okay, let me start by saying I won't follow this show on a consistent basis unless you guys beg me to. Really there is not much of a point. There isn't a whole lot to analyze here, nothing to obsess over, nothing to make this an addictive reality competition on par with your So You Think You Can Dances and those Dancing with the Starses.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.5 Photos: Felicity's Origin Story
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Episode 7.9 Photos: Conflict and Heartache Strike SAMCRO
- 'The 100' Episode 2.3 Photos: Clarke and Anya Attempt an Escape
- 'Reign' Episode 2.6 Photos: Mary and Catherine on the Run
- Best 'Bones' Quotes from 'The Corpse at the Convention'
- More From BuddyTV
- NBC Recast Scoop: Uma Thurman In, Mary-Louise Parker Out in The Slap
- Sharon Stone to Play Female Veep in TNT's Newly Greenlit Agent X
- Bad Judge and A to Z Cancelled by NBC
- The Originals Photos: Esther Tortures Elijah — Plus: Her Master Plan Revealed
- TVLine Items: Bradley Cooper's Limitless Pilot, Vicious Season 2 & More
- More From TVLine
- What Really Happened While Making ‘Honey Boo Boo'
- 30 Years Later, ‘CHiPs' Cast Reunites
- Snooki Opens Up About Her New Baby, Upcoming Wedding and Not Having Sex
- Child Services Investigating Honey Boo Boo's Family, Grandmother Says
- 19 Rules Everyone Should Follow on Halloween (Yes, That Means You Too)
- More From ET