By accentuating the themes in both songs dealing with inappropriate relationships between men and younger women, Schuester hopes to put an end to the growing infatuation, but Rachel only has eyes for him and unfortunately misses the entire point.
Watch the video after the jump.
Are you a fan of the rock band The Police and musical instruments that aren't plugged in? Then I have good news for you.
The Police, who are currently on a reunion tour, will be performing an all-acoustic set for MTV Unplugged somewhere in Miami on July 13, according to Fox News. There's no specific word yet on just which venue the performance will take place, but fans will no doubt be able to catch the performance on MTV (and perhaps also VH1 and CMT). The article further states that an album could result from the Unplugged performance, which should make fans very happy, especially those fans who can't afford tickets.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Falling Skies' Interviews: The Finale Is 'Pretty Wild' and 'It's Not an Unhappy Ending'
- [Video] 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 2 Kicks Off with Wedding
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 6 Power of Veto?
- The Funniest Quotes from 'Big Brother 17' Week 5
- 'The Bachelorette' Where Are They Now?: A Relationship Status Update
- More From BuddyTV
- Hannibal Recap: Stop Dragon Her Heart Around
- Downton Abbey Boss, Cast on Movie Hopes, Unexpected Season 6 Renewal
- Ratings: Descendants Makes a Bigger Splash Than Teen Beach 2
- Game of Thrones Casts Ian McShane in Season 6 Mystery Role
- PBS Announces Premiere Date for Downton Abbey's Final Season
- More From TVLine
- Prince William & Queen Elizabeth Look Regal in Newly Released Portraits
- 'Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation' Scores Highest Opening Numbers in Franchise History
- Dave Grohl Responds After 1,000 Musicians Play Foo Fighters Song in Unison, Plus 5 More Reasons Why He's Awesome
- Valerie Harper Replaced in 'Nice Work If You Can Get It' Following Hospital Stay
- Channing Tatum Closes Deal to Star in 'Gambit' Despite Rumors
- More From ET