By accentuating the themes in both songs dealing with inappropriate relationships between men and younger women, Schuester hopes to put an end to the growing infatuation, but Rachel only has eyes for him and unfortunately misses the entire point.
Watch the video after the jump.
Are you a fan of the rock band The Police and musical instruments that aren't plugged in? Then I have good news for you.
The Police, who are currently on a reunion tour, will be performing an all-acoustic set for MTV Unplugged somewhere in Miami on July 13, according to Fox News. There's no specific word yet on just which venue the performance will take place, but fans will no doubt be able to catch the performance on MTV (and perhaps also VH1 and CMT). The article further states that an album could result from the Unplugged performance, which should make fans very happy, especially those fans who can't afford tickets.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 16 Amazing Christmas Episodes You Can Watch Right Now
- Why Everyone Needs to Watch HBO's 'The Wire'
- 'Kardashians' Star Khloe Kardashian Denies She Kicked Out Her Brother Rob Out of Her House
- 'Bachelor' Star Chris Soules and Other Stars from the Franchise to Grace Rose Parade
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: Does Phaedra Fall for Apollo's Stunt?
- More From BuddyTV
- Once Upon a Time Casts Originals Baddie as Aurora's Father
- TVLine Mixtape, Joe Cocker Edition: Songs From Wonder Years, ER and More
- TVLine Items: George Clooney's Full Downton Spoof, Gabba Guests & More
- Mike Colter to Play Marvel Hero Luke Cage in Netflix's Jessica Jones Series
- Sleepy Hollow Photos: Ichabod's Date, Michelle Trachtenberg's Arrival & More
- More From TVLine
- Star Shots: What's On Instagram?
- Jill (Duggar) Dillard Celebrates 6-Month Anniversary with Wedding Kiss Pics
- Amy Adams Loses It During 'Love Actually' Parody on 'SNL'
- 13 of the Best Christmas Movie Lines All Together!
- How Robin Williams Helped His ‘Night at the Museum' Costar Get a Prom Date
- More From ET