August 1, 2015
by Jason Hughes, posted Sep 9th 2009 1:02AM
If you think about it, the Warehouse has to be one of the most unpredictable and dangerous places on the planet. We've seen what can happen when one artifact gets out of control, or when two work in tandem. There are possibly millions of artifacts housed in there, and most of them are just lying on a shelf. What if, say, a zip line were to break and come collapsing across the tops of hundreds of those shelves, scattering artifacts about?
That would be bad.
That is what happened while Artie was away having an "adventure" of his own. Pete and Myka popped in to the Warehouse to see how Claudia was doing, only to find all hell slowly breaking loose. In Claudia's defense, it wasn't entirely her fault this time.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Funniest Quotes from 'Big Brother 17' Week 5
- 'The Bachelorette' Where Are They Now?: A Relationship Status Update
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Are the Week 6 Nominees?
- 'The Originals' Interview: Danielle Campbell Teases Davina in Her Role as Regent
- Why 'BoJack Horseman' Is the Best Netflix Original You're Not Watching
- More From BuddyTV
- Degrassi Series Finale Recap: Indecent Promposals
- American Crime Adds André Benjamin in 'Fierce' Season 2 Role
- Descendants Stars on Twist Ending, Sequel Ideas: 'Mal's Story Isn't Over'
- Fear The Walking Dead: Full-On Zombie Outbreak 'Delayed' Until Season 2
- 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper Dead at 61
- More From TVLine
- Kevin Bacon and Jimmy Fallon Perfectly Channel The Beach Boys in Spot-On Parody
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Family Gathers for Wake, Prepares for Memorial Service
- Lena Dunham Poses Topless With Her Dog for National Mutt Day
- Demi Lovato's Moving Tribute to Dog: 'This Has Been the Most Painful Week of My Life'
- Chris Pratt Offers Fans a Potential Dinner at Applebee's in New Facebook Contest
- More From ET