February 27, 2015
by Jason Hughes, posted Sep 9th 2009 1:02AM
If you think about it, the Warehouse has to be one of the most unpredictable and dangerous places on the planet. We've seen what can happen when one artifact gets out of control, or when two work in tandem. There are possibly millions of artifacts housed in there, and most of them are just lying on a shelf. What if, say, a zip line were to break and come collapsing across the tops of hundreds of those shelves, scattering artifacts about?
That would be bad.
That is what happened while Artie was away having an "adventure" of his own. Pete and Myka popped in to the Warehouse to see how Claudia was doing, only to find all hell slowly breaking loose. In Claudia's defense, it wasn't entirely her fault this time.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Downton Abbey' Quotes: The Dowager Countess' Best Quips
- 'The Bachelor: The Women Tell All' Photos: Chris Soules Faces the Ladies
- 'Parks and Recreation' Series Finale Extras: 4 New Revelations from the Extended Producer's Cut
- 6 Reasons You're Going to Love 'Battle Creek'
- 'Star Trek' Legend Leonard Nimoy Dead at 83
- More From BuddyTV
- Pilot News: Lost Vet Terry O'Quinn to Lead ABC Legal Drama The Adversaries
- Cartoon Network's Adventure Time Being Developed into Feature Film
- Pilot Scoop: Scrubs' Sarah Chalke to Co-Star in Fox's 48 Hours 'Til Monday
- Kelly Osbourne Exits Fashion Police — Read E! Network's Official Statement
- Chris Meloni to Star in WGN Slavery Drama Underground — With Kanye West Eyed as Musical Contributor
- More From TVLine
- The Great Dress Debate: Where Did The Dress Actually Come From?
- Kelly Osbourne Officially Quits 'Fashion Police' After Zendaya Comments
- Justin Bieber's First ET Interviews: See Our Favorite Moments on His Journey to Super Stardom
- Star Shots: What's On Instagram?
- Khloe Kardashian Shares Super Skinny Selfie: 'People Love to Call Me the Fat One'
- More From ET