Thomas Haden Church
But in all seriousness, he's been siding with fellow locals. When the production company forced residents to detour around the main street of little Utopia, Texas, Church said, "I drove by and I slowed down. So I did my little part -- 'Go home, Hollywood weirdos!'"
Also making an exit: Claire Forlani ('Meet Joe Black'), though no word yet on the reason behind her exit. In the meantime, Forlani has been unceremoniously replaced by British actress Tasmin Greig.
Currently in pre-production in London with a start date set for mid-May, 'Episodes' stars Matt LeBlanc as, surprise, Matt LeBlanc. The single-camera show from 'Friends' creator David Crane and Jeffrey Klarik has the erstwhile 'Joey' parodying himself as he vies to be cast in a U.S. version of a hit U.K. sitcom.
'Wings' marks its 20th anniversary today, April 19. They were fun and funny times. The comedy revolved around Joe Hackett (Timothy Daly), a straight flier and owner of the one-plane Nantucket airline Sandpiper Air, his freewheeling brother Brian Hackett (Steven Weber) and transplanted Southern belle Helen (Crystal Bernard).
However, much of the charm -- and the humor -- at Tom Nevers Airport was supplied by a few fellas who would later become stars in their own right: Tony Shalhoub as the hopelessly romantic Antonio and Thomas Haden Church as Lowell the humble handyman.
Church said he was so taken with Hunt that he regularly spoke to other men about her, including David Letterman, and was drawn to her because she's "dude-funny." "That's a compliment," he said.
Watch the video after the jump.
"Deedee Chappel. Get ready to unzip your pants!" - Lowell
That's one of my favorite lines in TV history, and I'm happy to say it was uttered in a show I had the pleasure of being an extra in many years ago, NBC's Wings. A great friend of mine, Suzanne, worked on the show and, since I was going out to Los Angeles for a vacation, she got me on the set as an extra. The episode was titled "If It's Not One Thing, It's Your Mother" and guest-starred Debbie Reynolds. It was filmed in October of 1994 and aired on November 22.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Scandal' Episode 4.8 Photos: Olivia in White
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.7 Photos: Amelia's Addiction Causes Problems
- 'Gotham' Episode 8 Photos: Bruce Goes Back to School and Finds a New Friend
- 'Bones' Episode 10.7 Photos: Booth Has More Issues With Aubrey
- 'Castle' Episode 7.6 Photos: Castle's Alternate Reality
- More From BuddyTV
- Tori Spelling Breaks Down After Seeing Her Ex-Husband
- Child Services Investigating Honey Boo Boo's Family, Grandmother Says
- Honey Boo Boo's Sister Anna Cardwell Tells ET: 'He's a Child Molester, Mama'
- 'The Talk' Cast Looks Unrecognizable in Their Halloween Costumes
- Jamie Foxx Plays Ping-Pong, the Harmonica & the Piano at the Same Time
- More From ET