April 19, 2014
Three Little Pigs
Top 5 Clips of the Week: Betty White Charms Our Pants Off, Larry David Calls Out a Chat & Cut, Bedtime Stories With Mike Tyson (VIDEO)
by Alex Moaba, posted Aug 13th 2011 2:00PM
Things got a little awkward in the Top 5 this week. Larry David called out a woman for a 'chat and cut.' Mike Tyson read some kids a frightening bedtime story. Snooki called The Situation creepy. We learned squirrels aren't always the cute creatures the Internet would have us believe. But 'Hot in Cleveland' made up for it with an adorable behind the-scenes-look at Betty White getting into all sorts of adorable mischief on the set. Let's get to the videos, and let us know which one you enjoyed the most in our weekly poll.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Report: Gwen Stefani Replacing Christina Aguilera on The Voice Next Season
- Shane West Previews Scary Salem's 'Sense of Urgency and Dread,' Talks Taming His Wig
- Exclusive Mentalist Sneak Peek: Pike Has Big News for Lisbon — and It's Not Good
- Pilot News: Ian Gomez Books CBS Comedy Pilot Cuz-Bros – Is This Bad Omen for Cougar Town?
- ABC Family Orders Supernatural Procedural Drama Pilot Stitchers
- More From TVLine
- John C. Reilly Takes You Behind The Scenes Of Disney's 'Bears'
- 'Hawaii Five-0' Star Alex O'Loughlin is Married!
- 'Jesus Christ Superstar' Creators Talk Show's Creation & Controversy
- 'Good Morning America' Promotes Lara Spencer to Co-Host
- Exclusive: Lionel Richie Recalls His Amazing Chance Meeting with Marvin Gaye
- More From ET