November 29, 2014
Three Little Pigs
Top 5 Clips of the Week: Betty White Charms Our Pants Off, Larry David Calls Out a Chat & Cut, Bedtime Stories With Mike Tyson (VIDEO)
by Alex Moaba, posted Aug 13th 2011 2:00PM
Things got a little awkward in the Top 5 this week. Larry David called out a woman for a 'chat and cut.' Mike Tyson read some kids a frightening bedtime story. Snooki called The Situation creepy. We learned squirrels aren't always the cute creatures the Internet would have us believe. But 'Hot in Cleveland' made up for it with an adorable behind the-scenes-look at Betty White getting into all sorts of adorable mischief on the set. Let's get to the videos, and let us know which one you enjoyed the most in our weekly poll.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Constantine' Recap: Can Constantine Stop Another Evil Entity?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: Which Team Member is Left Dangling High Above the Ground?
- [Video] 'The Bachelor' Season 19: Estrogen Mayhem and a Pregnancy Test
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.9 Photos: Mommy, Daddy and Hope!
- If I Am Going Down That Dark Alley Then I Want These Characters With Me
- More From BuddyTV
- Matador Cancelled by El Rey Network
- Despite The Mentalist's Coupling, Final Season 'Is Not Fifty Shades of Grey'
- Does Supernatural's Dean Lack Game? Where Does Flash Keep His Cash? Did Good Wife's Grace Goof? And More Qs
- Emily Deschanel Talks Bones Season 11: 'I'm Up For It!"
- Forever Video: Henry and Jo Want to Know Who Put Out a Hit on This Brit
- More From TVLine
- Mindy Kaling Confronts Her Supposed Ex-Boyfriend on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- See Rita Ora (And Her Crazy Wig) in 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- Ray Rice Wins Appeal, Suspension Lifted, Union Says
- Burt Reynolds Auctions His Golden Globe
- 'The Walking Dead' Boss Talks 'Unexpected' Mid-Season Finale: You'll Need Tissues!
- More From ET