Three Little Pigs
Top 5 Clips of the Week: Betty White Charms Our Pants Off, Larry David Calls Out a Chat & Cut, Bedtime Stories With Mike Tyson (VIDEO)
by Alex Moaba, posted Aug 13th 2011 2:00PM
Things got a little awkward in the Top 5 this week. Larry David called out a woman for a 'chat and cut.' Mike Tyson read some kids a frightening bedtime story. Snooki called The Situation creepy. We learned squirrels aren't always the cute creatures the Internet would have us believe. But 'Hot in Cleveland' made up for it with an adorable behind the-scenes-look at Betty White getting into all sorts of adorable mischief on the set. Let's get to the videos, and let us know which one you enjoyed the most in our weekly poll.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Revolution': 23 Shocking Moments from 'Clue'
- 14 TV Characters Who Would Make Good Drinking Buddies
- 'Revolution' Recap: Monroe Reaches the Tower, Miles Finds the Traitor
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Recap: Heather's Big Night, Another Forgotten Fight
- 'The X Factor' Adds Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio as Season 3 Judges
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Bates Motel' finale recap: Season 1 episode 10 'Midnight' - Norman goes psycho
- 'Motive' premiere: Are you intrigued by the whys and wherefores?
- 'The Big C' series finale: 'Go get 2 forks' ... and some tissues, please
- 'Rectify' finale recap: Season 1 episode 6 'Jacob's Ladder' is about more than Daniel's guilt or innocence
- 'Arrested Development' Rewatch: Season 3, episode 8 - 'Making a Stand'
- More From Zap2it