October 8, 2015
Three Little Pigs
Top 5 Clips of the Week: Betty White Charms Our Pants Off, Larry David Calls Out a Chat & Cut, Bedtime Stories With Mike Tyson (VIDEO)
by Alex Moaba, posted Aug 13th 2011 2:00PM
Things got a little awkward in the Top 5 this week. Larry David called out a woman for a 'chat and cut.' Mike Tyson read some kids a frightening bedtime story. Snooki called The Situation creepy. We learned squirrels aren't always the cute creatures the Internet would have us believe. But 'Hot in Cleveland' made up for it with an adorable behind the-scenes-look at Betty White getting into all sorts of adorable mischief on the set. Let's get to the videos, and let us know which one you enjoyed the most in our weekly poll.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 7.4 Photos: The Heaven and Hell Ball
- 'Scandal' Recap: How to Handle the Affair
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' Episode 2.4 Photos: What Does Wes Find Out About Rebecca's 'Disappearance'?
- 'Bones' Recap: A Grieving and Ballsy Hero Comes Home
- 'Arrow' Season 4 Premiere: 17 Shocking Moments from 'Green Arrow'
- More From BuddyTV
- D.A. Requested Bobbi Kristina Brown's Autopsy Be Sealed for Fear of Potential Flight Risk, Harm to Witnesses
- What is Lupus, and Why Would Selena Gomez Get Chemo for It?
- Someone in a Dinosaur Costume Totally Aced This 'American Ninja Warrior' Course
- Nick Cannon's Kids Took Him to Chuck E. Cheese's for His 35th Birthday and It's Adorable
- Snooki Gets Candid About Her Post-Birth Bod: It Was 'Just a Big, Black Hole'
- More From ET