September 30, 2014
Three Little Pigs
Top 5 Clips of the Week: Betty White Charms Our Pants Off, Larry David Calls Out a Chat & Cut, Bedtime Stories With Mike Tyson (VIDEO)
by Alex Moaba, posted Aug 13th 2011 2:00PM
Things got a little awkward in the Top 5 this week. Larry David called out a woman for a 'chat and cut.' Mike Tyson read some kids a frightening bedtime story. Snooki called The Situation creepy. We learned squirrels aren't always the cute creatures the Internet would have us believe. But 'Hot in Cleveland' made up for it with an adorable behind the-scenes-look at Betty White getting into all sorts of adorable mischief on the set. Let's get to the videos, and let us know which one you enjoyed the most in our weekly poll.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Selfie' Review: Is Insensitive and Narcissistic Eliza Likable?
- 'Manhattan Love Story' Review: Why this Candy-Coated Love Story Is Worth a Few Dates
- 'The Voice' Recap: A Returning Singer Stuns the Coaches
- Good Guys Turn Bad: TV Characters Who've Crossed Over to the Dark Side
- 'The Blacklist' Recap: Do Red and Berlin Finally Meet?
- More From BuddyTV
- MTV's Happyland: Ryan Rottman Talks Incest, Secrets and More on New Series
- Faking It's Michael Willett on Shane's Love Life, Lauren's Secret and More
- Video: Andy Samberg's Advice for Mulaney? Nab a 'Killer' Friends Cameo
- Awkward First Look: [Spoiler] Ruins Jenna and Matty's Romantic Reunion
- Forever Sneak Peek: Henry and Jo Take a Skeptical Dip in the Fountain of Youth
- More From TVLine