I have to admit that I judged Jeff Goldblum's new show, Raines, before I even saw it. When I heard the plot description that was scattered about on the web several months ago, I think I actually sighed. Another show about an investigator who speaks to ghosts? Why had this become such a hot genre, like westerns or sitcoms many years ago? Did we really need another one, no matter what big name they had for the lead?
Well, I have to eat my words.
Ryan Budke is at it again, bothering employees over at Dunder-Mifflin. This time he's in the breakroom of the company, interviewing cast member and writer/producer Mindy Kaling. In the exclusive Netscape video below, he talks to her about tonight's episode:
On Thursday night, CBS beat all rivals in every single hour, including NBC, who supersized Will and Grace, My Name Is Earl, and The Office and still couldn't make a dent in Survivor or CSI (and it was the season finales of Earl and The Office). CBS won in the 10pm time slot too, with Without A Trace beating ER.
We can't leave FOX out: CBS beat the That 70s's Show series finale and that 7 minute X-Men 3 preview.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bachelor' Roundup: Andi and Josh Invite Exes to Wedding, Desiree and Chris Set the Date
- 'Kardashians' Roundup: Bruce's Rumored Girlfriend, Kris' Thoughts on Bruce and More
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Recap: The Two-Faced Prince is Summoned
- 'Nashville' Recap: How Much Longer Can Will Keep His Secret?
- 'Sons of Anarchy': 21 Touching and Frightening Moments from 'Greensleeves'
- More From BuddyTV
- Here's What Renee Zellweger Told ET About Plastic Surgery -- Back in 2002
- S Club 7 Makes Our Dreams Come True With Reunion News
- Oscar De La Renta: Inside His World
- Taylor Swift Reveals '1989' Tracklist (and We Guess Who Each Song Is About)
- Former Crisis Manager: Teresa Giudice a 'Mess,' Worse Than Chris Brown
- More From ET