I have to admit that I judged Jeff Goldblum's new show, Raines, before I even saw it. When I heard the plot description that was scattered about on the web several months ago, I think I actually sighed. Another show about an investigator who speaks to ghosts? Why had this become such a hot genre, like westerns or sitcoms many years ago? Did we really need another one, no matter what big name they had for the lead?
Well, I have to eat my words.
Ryan Budke is at it again, bothering employees over at Dunder-Mifflin. This time he's in the breakroom of the company, interviewing cast member and writer/producer Mindy Kaling. In the exclusive Netscape video below, he talks to her about tonight's episode:
On Thursday night, CBS beat all rivals in every single hour, including NBC, who supersized Will and Grace, My Name Is Earl, and The Office and still couldn't make a dent in Survivor or CSI (and it was the season finales of Earl and The Office). CBS won in the 10pm time slot too, with Without A Trace beating ER.
We can't leave FOX out: CBS beat the That 70s's Show series finale and that 7 minute X-Men 3 preview.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Sons of Anarchy': 17 Shocking Moments from 'The Separation of Crows'
- 'Nashville' Recap: Will Rayna Choose Career Over Romance?
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Recap: Edward Mordrake's Hellish Carnival Gets a New Freak
- 'Criminal Minds' Recap: No Treats for These Kids on Halloween
- 'Arrow' Recap: The Devil Returns to Starling City
- More From BuddyTV
- Go Behind the Scenes with the Famous Voices of Disney's 'Big Hero 6'
- Jennifer Lopez Opens Up About Being Verbally and Mentally Abused in Past Relationships
- On Set with Allison Janney and Anna Faris at ‘Mom,' TV's Most Improved Comedy
- Jon Cryer Talks Upcoming Wedding – To Ashton – and New Movie
- Kaley Cuoco Gets Hollywood Walk of Fame Star, Right Near '8 Simple Rules' Dad John Ritter
- More From ET