'White Collar' stars Tiffani Thiessen and Matt Bomer stopped by 'Watch What Happens Live' (weekdays, 11PM on Bravo) Thursday night and played a game of 'Shaved by the Bell' with host Andy Cohen. Pivoting off Thiessen's iconic '90s role as Kelly Kapowski on 'Saved by the Bell,' Cohen showed the pair a series of pictures of '90s stars with their heads shaved and Thiessen and Bomer had to guess who they were.
Despite the fact that everyone looked like Sinead O'Connor, Thiessen and Bomer fared pretty well, nailing Blossom, Screech, Shannon Doherty, Fabio, Alanis Morissette, Kato Kaelin, Vanilla Ice and Pauly Shore. They won a '90s mix CD and Bravo 'Mazel' shirts for playing. For some of the celebs featured in the montage, it was the most screentime they've seen in years.
Thiessen said she was talking about the incident for the first time in public, and hadn't even told her husband about it. "He's even more famous now, but he was somewhat famous then," said Thiessen of the man. "[He] sent me a photo, a head shot at first, asking me out. And then I guess because I didn't respond, he followed up with another sort of picture."
Thiessen said it happened while she was still on 'Beverly Hills, 90210' and that the player in question is still playing. That's as far as she would go, but Holly Robinson Peete vowed 'The View' team would crack the case. Hopefully Thiessen didn't keep the photos.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bones' Episode 10.2 Photos: Another Lead in the Search for Booth's Enemy
- 'The Originals' Season 2 Premiere Photos
- 'Castle' Season 7 Premiere Photos: Where Is Richard Castle?
- 'Big Brother 16' Week 12 Photo Booth Gallery
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Premiere Photos: Alaric Is Back
- More From BuddyTV
- DWTS Season 19 Premiere Recap: Who Rocked? Who's at Risk?
- The Flash Enlists Barry Allen's Original Love Interest as STAR Labs Rival
- Castle Season 7 Photos: Beckett & Co. Are Gunning for Answers
- Finding Carter Season Finale First Look: Prepare for Lori's Craziest Surprise Yet
- Blacklist's James Spader on Season 2: 'Nothing Is as Simple as It Appears'
- More From TVLine